2013 Hooterville/Arkansas - October 3-6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost his voice.....man I sure must of miss judged O'Face (NOT) So were not a bunch of grown men and if we speak our piece...we have to get a time out. Sorry but that's some F'd up chit if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riders going:0face/Marty

WheatonFJR/Mark

griff/Carl

Petey

Airboss

ShowMeMo

McFly

Smitty & his nuts

David Foley

zzzzip

6pk2go

FJRMGM

Old Guy

rydtym

Maybe:

SwollenRaccoon

CraigRegs

builderwill

Abercrombie FJR
Unofficial running attendance list...copied from the other sandbox

Riders going:0face/Marty

WheatonFJR/Mark

griff/Carl

Petey

Airboss

ShowMeMo

McFly

Smitty & his nuts

David Foley

zzzzip

6pk2go

FJRMGM

Old Guy

rydtym

Maybe:

SwollenRaccoon

CraigRegs

builderwill

Abercrombie FJR
I am afraid my budget is busted after CFO & EOM. I am officially off the maybe list and on the "can not go list".

Out of respect for us broke bastards who are also out of vacation, I would like to request that you participants don't post any ride reports, photos, or stories of who had to stay up drinking with rydtym till the bitter end in my absence.
uhoh.gif

I am afraid my budget is busted after CFO & EOM. I am officially off the maybe list and on the "can not go list".Out of respect for us broke bastards who are also out of vacation, I would like to request that you participants don't post any ride reports, photos, or stories of who had to stay up drinking with rydtym till the bitter end in my absence.
uhoh.gif
What's the fun in that?
smile.png

Thanks for the heads up Mark, unfortunately I dont have a cousin getting married or any other usual excuse not to go so count me in. reservations made and I will see you guys Thursday.

Thanks for the heads up Mark, unfortunately I dont have a cousin getting married or any other usual excuse not to go so count me in. reservations made and I will see you guys Thursday.
I'm not sure how many times yer marrying your cousin...but great to see you are going to make it!!!

See you in Hooterville!!!

Ah yes.... Hooterville. A great place to meet women.... unless you don't like family reunions.

Riders going:

0face/Marty

WheatonFJR/Mark

griff/Carl

Petey

Airboss

ShowMeMo

McFly

Smitty & his nuts

David Foley

zzzzip

6pk2go

FJRMGM

Old Guy

rydtym

Maybe:

SwollenRaccoon

CraigRegs

builderwill

Abercrombie FJR
I am afraid my budget is busted after CFO & EOM. I am officially off the maybe list and on the "can not go list".Out of respect for us broke bastards who are also out of vacation, I would like to request that you participants don't post any ride reports, photos, or stories of who had to stay up drinking with rydtym till the bitter end in my absence. :uhoh:
Says the guy with the Duc, the NEW FJR, the NEW S-10 and the NEW ...... itty bitty computer....plus he won MY flashlight at CFO!

Boo hoo, boo hoo.....I just want to slap him.

Sorry you won't make it. I was going to buy the first bottle.

A couple of lunch suggestions for Friday and Saturday - Ozark Cafe in Jasper and just west of there on HW 74 between Jasper and Ponca is the Low Gap Cafe in Low Gap.

Both have good food and are popular.

A couple of lunch suggestions for Friday and Saturday - Ozark Cafe in Jasper and just west of there on HW 74 between Jasper and Ponca is the Low Gap Cafe in Low Gap.
Yeah, well I'm gonna be riding on Sunday, too. So you need to tell me where to go then as well...

:D

Cliff house inn south of Jasper is pretty good too but can get short on parking pretty quick. Great views and great food.

Yeah, well I'm gonna be riding on Sunday, too. So you need to tell me where to go then as well...

biggrin.png
Do you know your route Sunday? Maybe I could come up with something.

biggrin.png
Well, I'm going to riding with Marty and Griff and whoever has an extra day to play. Probably hit an area of roads that we haven't hit as much on Saturday.

I cain't wait!!!

biggrin.png
Well, I'm going to riding with Marty and Griff and whoever has an extra day to play. Probably hit an area of roads that we haven't hit as much on Saturday.

I cain't wait!!!
Hmmm....

I was planning to go home Saturday night since I live so close. But maybe .........