2014 Appalachian Campout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'll grasp onto my wife Friday and Saturday night. I admit that! You can't admit you are just hotel pu$$ies! :p
Just wait til I see you Friday and point my finger at all of you...then we all have fun riding!

Seriously, glad you are making the ride south again to see some old and new friends after doing so last weekend.
Make that CHEAP hotel pussies...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the dollar signs? Is that to go along with your cabin persona?

Hey I will try to meet you guys Thurs, depends on what happens at work. Sounds awesome.

20 days to launch time... yeah! & cabin pussy pointing & laughing. I can't forget about that.

20 days to launch time... yeah! & cabin pussy pointing & laughing. I can't forget about that.
I guess you can't
no.gif

I'm on Allen's side for once (after hearing his rebuttal)

If he gets SOD just for giving his wifey the comforts of a cabin... full steam ahead.

I see that KJ is joining the grasping @ straws person. Guess I should say... at the camping meet I am sleeping in a tent. I have no wife, husband or girlfriend to use as an excuse because THEY need to be comfortable.

Heidi, I'm not hiding behind her skirt for an excuse! I said this before more than once: I have lived long enough, made enough money, want basic comforts where I sleep and need to support my back and neck while sleeping, so I am a cabin ball! (Pussies are actually very hardy and withstand lots of pain; balls are tender and need to be coddled) :)

Maybe u should stay home to sweep in your own bed, awwen. Either that or look up the closest Marriott. I'd expect an air mattress is going to be more supportive than an old lumpy mattress. So, definitely, good luck with that.

Maybe u should stay home to sweep in your own bed, awwen. Either that or look up the closest Marriott. I'd expect an air mattress is going to be more supportive than an old lumpy mattress. So, definitely, good luck with that.
Aww, you're just jealous!

I guess that I should say... I really don't care whether you're a cabin pussy or not. I just think its funny a 51 yr old woman isn't afraid of camping in a tent & there are guys attending that appear to be. Actually, I find it EXTREMELY amusing.

FYI, right now there is a road closure on the BRP just south of MT Mitchell, it is supposed to be open back up by May but you never know. If you're traveling down the parkway you might want to check the parkway website for closures before planning .
I think, as of last week, the BRP is now fully open...they finished their repair job on that massive slide section.