2014 Appalachian Campout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BRMC has mattresses, blankets, & towels for rent cheap should you forget.
wink.png
Good to know...

Good to know Scott. I have forgotten stuff before.... wink, wink.

Just communicated with Phil from BRMC. Let him know what our numbers look like. He said they are still wide open for the weekend. Sure am looking forward to it! Heidi and I conspired on a good route from Sparta to the campground too!
punk.gif

I know the wife and I are really looking forward to this as well (even if we are some of those "cabin" people). We missed EOM last fall, so we haven't done an extended bike trip for well over an year. With the size of our group, not sure if we all will be able to ride together as whole group, but look forward to the finally getting to know some of you folks a little better and the camaraderie in the evenings.

Ooh! The other cabin pussy rears his head!!! lol! Hi... just kidding you chickens... bock, bock, bock!!! Your name is George, correct? I've forgotten. I'm aware that we've met, before. I want to make sure that I have the right name as I point & laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it is George and yes we have talked a few times across a few of the FOMs. Have not had the privilege of sharing any road time, but we'll see if we can't fix that this trip. At my size, I'm sure I have big enough shoulders and thick enough skin to deal with your fork tongued barbs without trouble. Plus I'm sure this will be a target rich environment for you, so I'm sure some of your venom will be directed my way, but certainly not all of it. I'll make sure and smile and wave back when you point and laugh.......

George, you have no idea... bwhahahaha!

Do keep in mind that one of our macho cabin pussies has already bailed. He cwaimed to be big & stwong, too. I could see him peaking from behind his wife's skirt as he set up his excuse here on the forum for not attending. I can only figure I helped that situation along with my tongue barbs.

lol! just kidding! maybe...

Hey question... why do you say this will be a target rich environment for me. There are only 2 men (term used loosely) renting cabins. well, since Will bailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you will have "something" to say to some of the tent participants as well. I've seen enough here in the forum to know you could not go the whole weekend just lobbing a few over the fence at us cabin people. Still looking forward to the trip, whatever it brings.

Nahhh... probably not. Well, maybe regular joking.

Heidi called me a CP all weekend long at SEO. It was all in good spirit, she's a fun person and her laugh is infectious. Should make for good campfire roundtable talk :)

I sure wish I was able to make this... you guys were so much fun to ride & hang out with at SEO.