2019 Western FJR Owners' Gathering (West-FOG)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite a rig you've got there! Can you even fit all that onto a ferry?
Lower deck center row, hopefully I'll never have to do that as I'd have to sell it to afford the passage!
When I left San Juan island in 06 it cost just short of a grand to get the moving truck on the ferry. It was a 53 foot van and single axle tractor. I can't imagine what that coach would cost at today's rates.

Patience my friend. Good shit comes to those that wait and you get to see ME.
smile.png
punk.gif

Just a quick 'bump' to remind people that the group rate established by the hotel expires on the 16th of this month, a week from tomorrow. The hotel information is available in the first post of this thread.

It's great to see the already-strong turnout for this event, and I'm glad to have been able to get the ball tires rolling on it. My own situation is still up in the air, regarding not just the lack of a motorcycle, but also financing, as Fang and I have several major home renovations going on now to complete before I retire end of June. Life happens while we're busy making plans. We shall see....

Hans,

Could you remove us from the attendee list please ?
not_i.gif
A call from Ed (Pegscraper) jogged my memory.

Got a conflict that very weekend as we'll be outta State.

Good meet to ya'll though.

Guess I have had my head buried in the sand for awhile. Just found the postings on this event. Wife and I are booked for Friday/ Saturday night. Can't get away on Thursday.

I am close to local. I have done several good rides in the area. Looking forward to riding with FJRs again.

Parker

Recommended ride.

Paso Robles up past Lake Nacimiento

Through Fort Hunter Liggett

Then Nacimeinto Ferguson to PCH

PCH to Cambria

Cambria to Paso Robles.

About 160 miles of beautiful windy mountain roads to the coast, then along the coast to Cambria and back to Paso Robles. Mostly winding mountain roads. Not a short trip.