AirHawk size for 2013 FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitbyastick

Reaction score
Going on the first loooong (~5000 miles / 2.5 weeks) in a few weeks and I've heard good things about the AirHawk seat pad. I'm trying to find the right rize for the 2013 model. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Actually, I think I have one sitting in the box on a shelf in my garage...Yep, got one. Medium Cruiser, like new, complete with straps, instructions and patch kit in the original box. Bought it 2 years ago and never really used it. Doubt it has 100 miles on it

$50 shipped and its yours. PM me if interested.

Christoff,

I have one if you would like to check it out. Good to see you on here!

Bill

Actually, I think I have one sitting in the box on a shelf in my garage...Yep, got one. Medium Cruiser, like new, complete with straps, instructions and patch kit in the original box. Bought it 2 years ago and never really used it. Doubt it has 100 miles on it
PM sent.

PM sent.
Sorry, should have posted earlier, SOLD!