Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This service for Andrew was PERFECT!

I doubt there was a dry eye in the house, I know i sprung a leak...

God Speed Andrew!

MM2 should be along soon to post up the pics of us soon.

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is fantastic guys and gals! I gotta tell you, it was a beautiful, heart-warming and inspirational service. I just deplaned the Fairlaner Express and ran upstairs to check in on things... More tears, but these are the good type. The healing type.

Andrew's dad could not be in attendance today, but Graham brought a wonderful taped message from him. Since it's digital, I asked Graham to send a copy to the admins for posting here. It is so beautifully eloquent and completely representative of Andrew. When you hear Mr. Knight's voice, compassion and deep, heartfelt words, you will begin to get a true sense of Andrew Knight. And yes, people, the apple did not fall far from the tree.

I'm so very proud to have had the privilege of knowing Andrew, of being his friend and of being part of this huge, warm and caring family.

Peace, my brothers and sisters. Peace.

-Tim

Soar................ Andrew...............Soar

IMGP2059.jpg

I am new to the forum and joined so I could pay my respects to Andrew. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, we shared a few PM conversations when Sherri was thinking about riding and possibly getting together for a ride when I was up at my mum's near Placerville. Unfortunately, our schedules didn't mesh and I'm sorry that didn't happen. I wish all his friends and family peace in their hearts at such a great loss and hope that the release of his spirit from this plane has allowed it to grow even larger and touch more and more people. My beloved Trophy is in for a valve adjustment so we made due with our dirt bikes in the meantime.

223473003-XL.jpg

When I explained to my daughter what this picture was for, she asked if she could participate as well. :)

223473209-XL.jpg

Your daughter's a cutie, she looks just like you. Did you have Devil Eyes when you were a teenager, too? ;)

Seriously, thanks for the photos, Tyler. It means a lot.

A whole lot.

On behalf of GZ (who was barely able to snap this shot, let alone utilize a photo sharing web site).

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that someone beat me to it.

I am new to the forum and joined so I could pay my respects to Andrew.
Welcome to our Pashnit.com regulars like Tyler. I think we were the first forum to hear of Andrew's death and after some quick Googling I found that Andrew was also very active in Pashnit (pronounced Passionate) and posted over there. Since then we've gotten a large amount of traffic because of cross-postings.....it's great to see so many visitors.

I know that I've spent a bit more time hanging out on Pashnit as a result. They

On behalf of FJRForum, my condolences to you and your Pashnit friends. It's a bit bittersweet that we end up meeting as a result of this loss, but great to see a photo sharing a our mutual grieving.

...and yes....it's also great to see cuties and motorcycles together. The fact it's a Honda dirtbike makes it even cooler. ;)

Great photo's here all of you :) , brings lumps to our throats.

Painman's & TWN's posts pretty much say it all.

The sad day was lightened by Andrew's brothers words, and Kyla's remembrances were touching and insightful.

It's a shame we couldn't have known this much more about Andrew before our loss --- a wonderful human being.

He'll be with us whenever we ride and our thoughts are with Sherri and all the family.

Rog and Deb

I am new to the forum and joined so I could pay my respects to Andrew. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person......
To know him was to be infected by his smile and wit, then you were friends. What a simple formula to live by!

Tyler, check in here once in awhile. We in NorCal ride fairly often and we are not "brand challenged" as anyone is welcome on our rides & lunch meetings. YOu'd get ot meet many folks who knew the man and enjoyed riding with the same passion he did.

I am new to the forum and joined so I could pay my respects to Andrew. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person......
To know him was to be infected by his smile and wit, then you were friends. What a simple formula to live by!

Tyler, check in here once in awhile. We in NorCal ride fairly often and we are not "brand challenged" as anyone is welcome on our rides & lunch meetings. YOu'd get ot meet many folks who knew the man and enjoyed riding with the same passion he did.
Will do, cap'n... and thanks to all for the warm welcome even though the circumstances that caused it are so sad.

I didn't get a chance to ride yesterday (work). My son and I went for a 100 mile ride today for andrew. God speed andrew.

Image013.jpg
[/img]

My son Mack.

Image014.jpg
[/img

Will do, cap'n... and thanks to all for the warm welcome even though the circumstances that caused it are so sad.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.....Third Eye Blind "Closing Time"

How true and welcome,Tyler.

This poem with photos was sent to me today, by a friend who knows nothing about the loss of Andrew. It talks about the dash between the birth date and death date of a person, and how this dash represents life. I believe that Andrew made the most of his dash.

Hoping that the words and pictures are able to bring some comfort to someone.

https://www.simpletruths.com/dash/index.html

Jill

Not sure where to post this, but decided here was good.

Wanted to thank Zac "Cisco" at Roseville Yamaha for his huge contribution to the Memorial for Andrew. From offering to host the gethering prior to the procession, the coffee (geez that was some manly coffee! It poured itself!) and bagels on hand for all those gathered, greeting and making all feel welcome, to leading the FJR procession to Mt. Vernon. And of course for delivering a heartfelt and moving eulogy for his very close friend and our brother Andrew. I know it was difficult in many ways, but very well done. Thank you.

Here are the pictures I took of the FJR conga line leaving Roseville Yamaha, as well as the Patriot Guard entry, the flowers the FJR Forum sent and the Court of Honor at the Mt Vernon Mortuary.

[SIZE=8pt]Click image to enlarge[/SIZE]

OMG.... the sight of this innocent young lad presenting double thumbs-up for Andrew is just killing me. :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:

Children. The reason many of us find purpose in life. Yeah, sometimes they are exasperating and always a lot of work, no question. But they represent everything that is good about the human condition. Their innocence represents hope for the future.

Andrew.... my Rachel and Zachary say you are cleared for takeoff.

children_doublethumbs.jpg

*sigh*..... I might have to take a little break from the forum for a bit. Probably would do me good for a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.