BeemerDonS crashes, is in hospital.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'tis terrible news Don. Us old men stop going bounce and start going splat when we fall down. Hopefully you will heal quickly and completely. This is seriously bad news to hear, and the 'beams wish you a good outcome. (I sure hope it wasn't your drink hoisting arm that is damaged!)

To help heal as fast and speedy as possible plug one of these into your damaged shoulder and turn it up to Full Speed:

Clip_4a_zpswsqghkjr.jpg

Next, we need to work on getting you some better riding gear. At least you already have eye protection.

IMG_0485a_zpsimelxbmz.jpg

Your friends miss you and are worried, hopefully you will be out and about soon.

IMG_3659b-L.jpg

Don, I am really sorry to hear about the accident. I also know that you probably are not ready for a lot of conversation at the present time. This from past hospital experiences. Remember that sleep, painkillers, antibiotics and all of the forum members are your friends.

I will admit that being 7 years older than you and not nearly the rider you are, I may give up my desire for an off road bike, but I am sure that a young guy like you will be back out there as soon as possible.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD News. You are at a great hospital and the wonders of modern medicne will get you going again soon.

Look at all the "repair" work done on me.

Many some problems at airport security, but small price.

Try to be good in the hospital.

Longrider

Geebus!

heal fast, ya old fart! sending good juju your way!

*hugs*

A big hug for Papa Chuy from the Great White North...... it coulda been worse. Unusual cold snap here, it was -33C this morning!! Hope all is well in the sunny south, and all goes well with the medical team.

Oh crap!

Heal up quickly Don!

I can speak of the beautiful weather we had in AZ yesterday. I actually took the FJR out for a ride! First real ride of the year.

So sorry to hear this Don. I still expect you to be at Cedar City by any means, friends are friends and you need their warmth, good will, and hugs to complete your recovery. Stay close and let us know how you are doing.

Bummer Don. I wish you the best and you may not be able to hoist a 32 oz. draft with that shoulder for a while!! The therapy after surgery will get you mobil again, good luck.
smile.png

DAMN it all. I hate these threads.

Don - take 'er easy, buddy, and listen to the doctors. Despite what Bust may say, some of 'em actually do know what they're talking aboot.

So rest up, heal up, and don't bang up anything else chasing them nurses, mm-kay?

Well shit, glad to hear he is alive and wishing for a quick recovery. What's an FJR rally without DonS!

That really sucks. Hope you recover fully and get back in the saddle soon, Don.

Heal quickly and well. Hope you are well enough to make this falls Ruben Run so the PNW crew can see your smug mug. Just sayin enough said.