Beemerdons Travel Schedule for 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Group shot from Tech Day Owosso!

Next stop is Mad River with Gregory. I have to say, the guest book / scrap book is awesome - LKLD put in pictures from all the stops; I'm printing this group photo to put in it before I send it.

Wayne

Tech%20Day_zpsli8ddidb.jpg

Yes - SEO = Southeast Ohio Ramble.

I'm concerned with transit time; Don will not make it back to me by the time I depart Thursday next week, so I'm going to find a new LZ that gets him to the hotel.

Wayne

is it coming back for the SEO Ramble?
Is that the Ohio ramble? If yes, it's on the schedule... guessing he'll come to CA and then back to Wayne for SEO.
cool.png

Seeing Don in Wayne's photo, brings back a flood of memories. Don was with us every waking moment, is as if our dear friend was really there, sharing out trip with us. Marie and I took a ride last Sunday, and it felt a little lonelier not having him with us. Yet, I'm excited to see Don with friends, traveling the country.

Again Tyler, what a wonderful idea!

P.S. Tyler, would it be possible to get me a .jpg of his photo?

Yes - SEO = Southeast Ohio Ramble.

I'm concerned with transit time; Don will not make it back to me by the time I depart Thursday next week, so I'm going to find a new LZ that gets him to the hotel.

Wayne

is it coming back for the SEO Ramble?
Is that the Ohio ramble? If yes, it's on the schedule... guessing he'll come to CA and then back to Wayne for SEO.
cool.png
I will be there, but not until Friday. Would be happy to have him travel with me.