Beemerdons Travel Schedule for 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler, Marie and I are leaving 4/14 and plan on returning 4/23.
Updated in the first post. Airboss will have to move quickly to get him to you before you leave!
smile.png
It's just Marie and I, not a organized event, so maybe it would be best to skip us, so as to not have to rush Papa Chuy around. Or, maybe pm his photo to me, and I could take him with us that way. Either way, I'm good with it.
smile.png
Touch base with Karl and see if he can get it to you... would be fun to have the same photo making the rounds... ;)

Updated in the first post. Airboss will have to move quickly to get him to you before you leave!
smile.png
PM Sent
Got it! B)

smile.png
It's just Marie and I, not a organized event, so maybe it would be best to skip us, so as to not have to rush Papa Chuy around. Or, maybe pm his photo to me, and I could take him with us that way. Either way, I'm good with it
Can do ups 2nd day air Monday the 11th. That should work.or even overnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add EOM too Tyler - September 22-25.

Also - Tech day in Owosso 4/29-30

I'll be at NAFO in July transport is needed to or from there.

Wayne

Better get CFO on the itinerary as well. Never had a chance to meet Don, but would be honored to serve as his guide for a weekend in La Crosse 9/16-18. JSNS.

I see Don is going to Mad River with Gregory May 7. Ya know, back in November I posted my Tech day May 7th and I got an emphatic IN from Don. He was supposed to be here! Guess I need to get a copy.

I made a laminated print of our friend Don Stanley/beemerdons so he could come along on the Death Valley trip as originally planned but just in a different way. He rode with me the whole time and got to visit with friends at the Longstreet for dinner. I know he was planning on attending various gatherings this year and I'd like to send him someone for whatever the next event will be. Jeff/FJRguy has offered to give him a lift to CFR in June but I'm wondering if there isn't something before that. Please post up here and I'll try to make a list of events and who will be the carrier to each one. Thanks all!!
cool.png

NOTE: The screen name in parentheses is who I'm proposing will be responsible for receiving Don and then getting him to his next destination in time.

April 9 - Moonshine Lunch Run (airboss)

April 14-23 - LKLD/Marie ride (LKLD)

April 29-30 - Tech Day in Owosso (extrememarine)

May 7 - Mad River (gregory)

May 12-15 - Ohio Ramble (extrememarine)

June 10-12 - CFR (FJRGuy)

June 23-26 – Red Lodge (BigJohnSD and AbercrombieFJR)

June - Gurock 3-week tour (coordinate with FJRGuy or BigJohnSD/Abercrombie so he can attend all?)

June 28-31 - NAFO (extrememarine)

Sept 16-1- CFO (CraigRegs)

Sept 23-25 - EOM (extrememarine

IMG_5016-XL.jpg
Isn't NAFO in July? JSNS

I see Don is going to Mad River with Gregory May 7. Ya know, back in November I posted my Tech day May 7th and I got an emphatic IN from Don. He was supposed to be here! Guess I need to get a copy.
Pretty amazing the lengths some people will go to get out of one of your events Bob!

Pretty amazing the lengths some people will go to get out of one of your events Bob!
Now, that hurt Scott. What is your excuse this year? Hmm?

Now, that hurt Scott. What is your excuse this year? Hmm?
No excuses for this year! I am planning on being there.

Karl and I have been in contact, and will be on the lookout for Papa Chuy. Marie and I will take Don through Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and maybe Virginia.

Wayne, you'll be next after me, so when you can, PM me your address.

Karl and I have been in contact, and will be on the lookout for Papa Chuy. Marie and I will take Don through Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and maybe Virginia.
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist taking Papa Chuy for a ride... :wub:
We'll feel like we have our own guardian angel with us.

He'll be travelling with me to a European Ride to Eat in Walbrzych, Poland on April 23rd. We will not be celebrating St George's day
rolleyes.gif
Later on, in June, he'll make guest appearances in Sweden, Norway and, possibly, Finland during the IBA Scandinavian Rally before heading to Ireland in July and Austria in August for another ERTE

If all goes to plan I'll be in the US for two months in 2017 doing a IBA National Parks Tour. Nearer the time I'll post the itinerary on here.

He'll be travelling with me to a European Ride to Eat in Walbrzych, Poland on April 23rd. We will not be celebrating St George's day
rolleyes.gif
Later on, in June, he'll make guest appearances in Sweden, Norway and, possibly, Finland during the IBA Scandinavian Rally before heading to Ireland in July and Austria in August for another ERTE
If all goes to plan I'll be in the US for two months in 2017 doing a IBA National Parks Tour. Nearer the time I'll post the itinerary on here.
That's awesome... do you need a copy of the jpg or do you have one of your own? We are in the planning stages of a Yosemite visit next year in June... maybe dates will coincide and we can share a few (s)miles along the way!
cool.png

P.S. Here is the thread. :D

Thanks Tyler, you sent me a copy of the jpg about a month ago. Still very early in the planning process but I hope to arrive early June, either in Toronto or Norfolk, Va depending on the cost of air vs sea freight. I want to be in Minneapolis for the 26th June for the start of the IBR. And I need to be back in Europe for the Alpenbutt Rally at the end of July but apart from that my plans are pretty flexible.

If anyone has a spare copy of the JSNS sticker that they would be willing to put in the post to England I would be grateful.