CFR 2009 Registration is Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh come on barb, don't hold back now. Aren't those the critters that cause all sorts of damage...you know building dams, cutting down trees and stuff like that. :ph34r:
--G

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT kinda 'beaver'

well, nevermind then ;)

Ahh come on barb, don't hold back now. Aren't those the critters that cause all sorts of damage...you know building dams, cutting down trees and stuff like that. :ph34r:
--G

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT kinda 'beaver'

well, nevermind then ;)
Never heard of that kinda beaver before? Any pics?
For you? always...

enjoy!

beaver.jpg

I count 27 Canadian riders with 10 pillions for a total of 37 Canucks on the 100 list. Is this a new CFR record?

Just a little game for the USA citizens heading north....a fill in the blank game. Complete the sentence...

"Since it appears that Canadians will be a minority at their own rally...it only seems fair that : FILL IN THE BLANK"

:)

"Since it appears that Canadians will be a minority at their own rally...it only seems fair that : FILL IN THE BLANK"
The Kalifornicators and Texasononionians by drinks for all Canucks - and displaced Canucks. :D

This "Kalifornicator" for one, is bringing a bottle or two of good Scotch Whisky (I know, redundant) to share.

First come, first served.

Last edited by a moderator:
This "Kalifornicator" for one, is bringing a bottle or two of good Scotch Whisky (I know, redundant) to share. First come, first served.
Dibs on single malt..................Mmmmmm Gooood!

I'll gladly buy a round of MY favorite beverage!

[SIZE=8pt]Uhm....you do like iced tea or soda: Coke, Pepsi. 7-up, etc., don't you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Texasononionians[/SIZE]????

If your trying to confuse me then, GOOD JOB!!!! :clapping:

"Since it appears that Canadians will be a minority at their own rally...it only seems fair that : ..."
We bill it as "2009 International FJR Riders on Location in Canada (I FROLIC 2009)"! :p (Just Kidding!)
I'm on board for the Canucks drink on the foreigner's tabs! :drinks: :yahoo:

Please see my new thread: CFR 2009 Registration - the sequel.

We have openings for a few more good men and women!

Signed up, paid, got a room. Looks as if I am on my way to Canada once more. Planning to do part of the Selkirk Loop on the way up and the rest on the way down to Utah. Anyone else doing the loop?
Longrider
What is the Selkirk Loop?

Looking for the best twisties from New Mexico on up to Nakusp and then back. Does anyone have one of those "You gotta ride this road" especially for Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana?

What is the Selkirk Loop?Looking for the best twisties from New Mexico on up to Nakusp and then back. Does anyone have one of those "You gotta ride this road" especially for Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana?
MUST RIDE:

Old Spiral Highway, 5 miles north of Lewiston ID on Hwy 95, between Hwy 95 and Hwy 128.

[SIZE=8pt]Do not[/SIZE]...[SIZE=10pt]Do Not[/SIZE]...[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT[/SIZE] miss an opportunity to ride this short but exhilarating piece of twisting pavement. Ride it once...and again...and again...and again. You will not be disappointed!

[SIZE=8pt]Do not[/SIZE]...[SIZE=10pt]Do Not[/SIZE]...[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT[/SIZE] miss an opportunity to ride this short but exhilarating piece of twisting pavement. Ride it once...and again...and again...and again. You will not be disappointed!
Selkirk Loop SS1K?

Signed up, paid, got a room. Looks as if I am on my way to Canada once more. Planning to do part of the Selkirk Loop on the way up and the rest on the way down to Utah. Anyone else doing the loop?
Longrider
What is the Selkirk Loop?

Looking for the best twisties from New Mexico on up to Nakusp and then back. Does anyone have one of those "You gotta ride this road" especially for Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana?
Try www.selkirkloop.org for information. Also they put out a good booklet about the loop.

Longrider

Well, bejeebus! I just found out about this... and right in my backyard! :angry2:

Ok, I just cleared my calendar, checked with the little woman (she's heading to Peru in late June), and registered. I'm waiting for the secret codes and stuff. I will probably ride up on my ZX-14. :yahoo:

Vroommm!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.