Chicagoland Forum Member Gathering - March

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderCoach Lar

FJRm'd and dangerous
Reaction score
I swear this has been the longest, snowy-est, SALTY-EST winter ever....but it's coming to and end :clapping: and we having some riding to plan. January's "beer & pizza" :drinks: meeting worked out pretty well, so let's do it again....

[SIZE=12pt]Date: [/SIZE]

Saturday, March 22

[SIZE=12pt]Time: [/SIZE]

4:00 PM

[SIZE=12pt]Place: [/SIZE]

Giordano's

455 Roosevelt Rd

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

630-790-1717

It's less than a mile and a half west of I-355 on Roosevelt Road.

There are several upcoming rides to discuss:

....just to name a few. So mark your calendars NOW and post up if you'll be attending so I can give the restaurant a heads-up on the group size. If you haven't been to a Chicagoland Area member's get together yet, or you missed the last one, don't miss this one. Riding season is just a few degrees and a good downpour away. Even if you're calendar sucks as bad as mine and you don't know if you can make any of the planned rides, come out and have a beer with some of the local (and not so local) forum members.

Please note: in an attempt to draw Breadman out of winter hybernation up there in SE WI :pooh_lol: , no cameras will be allowed at this event :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Larry for setting it up. It is on the calendar now.

p.s. I think Breadman said it is easier for him to meet us on Sunday's.

Arrrrrrrgh! I just realized that I'll be out of town for the holiday that weekend. Maybe next time.

Let's just say I am a maybe for now. I sure would like to see you turkeys again soon. I get finished working around 12 or 1 most Saturdays so it's possible - with spousal blessing, of course.

Kris (that one bread guy)

P.S. If anyone cares, I now have gloves, riding pants, boots, and a jacket. The "spacesuit" is complete!!

Spousal blessing!? We don't need no stinkin' spousal blessing! (Man, I hope my wife doesn't see this :huh: )

Heck, bring her along, Kris....and those wacky kids of yours too, if that's what it takes.

Let's just say I am a maybe for now. I sure would like to see you turkeys again soon. I get finished working around 12 or 1 most Saturdays so it's possible - with spousal blessing, of course.Kris (that one bread guy)

P.S. If anyone cares, I now have gloves, riding pants, boots, and a jacket. The "spacesuit" is complete!!
Tell her you have a bread delivery in IL. I will take one.