Chicagoland Forum Member Gathering - March

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try that one on her. She's way dumber than even I, so it may work.

Wow! I REALLY hope MY wife does not read this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't make it March 22. Slightly delayed St. Pat's party that Saturday. This means more pizza and beer for the rest of you.

Jon

Crap! I'm working that day. If it's nice enough out though, I'll ride to work as a show of solidarity w/ mt FJR brethren ;)

Sorry for backing out, but an unavoidable conflict came up. Enjoy the pizza and company. I look forward to hearing about the group rides you discuss.

Hey y'all! I sure would have liked to make it up to Chi-town and meet everyone, however, we're having a Blessing of the Bikes at the local Hardley Shop here in Bloomington which I always volunteer at. I'm interested in the group riding you all have been doing and might be interested in hooking up with some folks going out to NAFO. I haven't signed up yet and am still on the fence about going. It's a money and vacation time at work issue, or lack there of. But, if I do go, I'm thinking I would like to hook up with someone for the ride out. Keep me in mind if you start gathering names for interested parties.

Thanks,

Smoke

Yikes, the forecast sure has changed! I will still be there, but I'm starting to wonder about riding the bike. Why do we live in this god forsaken place again?

I'd like to come Sat., but can't make it. Maybe we could do a meet-up in April -- late april so we could actually ride a motorcycle to it. Have a good time.

I'd like to come Sat., but can't make it. Maybe we could do a meet-up in April -- late april so we could actually ride a motorcycle to it. Have a good time.
Hey! I bet I'm not the only one who rode today! Roads were dry and the temps were a little cool ... but not with heated gear! :yahoo:

An April meet would be good. Of course, by the sound of it, the SE Ohio Ramble sounds like it's gonna be a mini-Chicago gathering! ;)

I'm thinking, if the SE Ohio Ramble takes place on April 19-20 as planned, we do have the alternate Ramble rain date of April 26-27 to plan a Chicago area ride and hopefully hear some good stories about the ramble.....

ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME ! I just checked the forecast, and we could get between 5 and 9 inches of snow in the next two days. This just BLOWS!! I guess I wont be riding the FJR for the meeting.

So what is the official count for who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts