Confidence in the wet.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not always fastest, but, towards the top. Would be nice to see him put Honda on the box at his last outing with them. Many eyes will be on him during his first testing session on the Duc. Next week, right?

I think once it became clear to Nickey that hes was going to have a good ride next year, and that he would be clear of that puigin' a-hole Puig, that his whole mental demeanor improved. That, plus getting his heel to heal.

Besides, guys who are old flat trackers ought to be more comfortable in the wet than a lot of folks.

Maybe not always fastest, but, towards the top. Would be nice to see him put Honda on the box at his last outing with them. Many eyes will be on him during his first testing session on the Duc. Next week, right?

It would be great to see him win his last race with Honda, or at least finish in front of the midget.

I think he will be on the Ducati Monday.

Go Nicky! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great to see him win his last race with Honda, or at least finish in front of the midget.

Then hop off the Honda at the finish line and let it land where it may! :D

HRC contracts normally go the full calendar year, so it'll be pretty doubtful that he'll be able to test until January. At least that's how HRC treated Rossi... it's possible they're less worried about Hayden. :glare:

HRC contracts normally go the full calendar year, so it'll be pretty doubtful that he'll be able to test until January. At least that's how HRC treated Rossi... it's possible they're less worried about Hayden. :glare:
I had the same question, but, multiple people told me that HRC is allowing Hayden to get on the Duc immediately following the season and not waiting until the end of the calendar year. Not sure why they would make that concession. Maybe he said 'OK, you don't want me on the Duc? Don't be upset if I destroy a couple million dollar bikes trying to get this p.o.s. on the podium'.

That would be great.

This says he is done with Honda after Sunday & on the Duc Monday October 27th. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden will be testing the Ducati on Monday. For whatever reason, he was able to negotiate this in his departure. He and Ducati went through extensive public thankyous to Honda for this gesture.