Death Valley - Feb. 12 thru Feb. 16

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I heard somewhere that the El Nino may cause a lot of snow in the high passes too. And if the roads are flooded how do we see the flowers???
Have faith, my friend...
cool.png
Oh, I do. Not changing my plans! Can't wait!
punk.gif

So, probably for the first time, msDcarver read some of my CBA posts and noticed that one year it was snowing.. and immediatley inquired about the health of the heater in the camper.. LOL.

Wife And I will be at the Longstreet Sat. And Sun.

Put us on the list for Sun. dinner if you can.

Thanks for organizing this Tyler. Please add Sylvia as my co-pilot on the attendees list (she has more friends here than I do!) and you can count on the four of us for the prime rib dinner on the Sunday night.

Can't wait!

Wife And I will be at the Longstreet Sat. And Sun.Put us on the list for Sun. dinner if you can.
Thanks for the update and confirmation... you're on the list!
cool.png

Thanks for organizing this Tyler. Please add Sylvia as my co-pilot on the attendees list (she has more friends here than I do!) and you can count on the four of us for the prime rib dinner on the Sunday night.
Can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing you both!
wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to plan on this! Tentative on the weather as I plan on camping out across from the Cherry Patch. Maybe one of the girls will feel bad and keep me warm!

Tyler - I will plan on connecting with you in near Lake Isabella at the CA 178 intersection.

Count me in for Sundays dinner.