EOM 2013 - Maggie Valley, NC 20-22 September 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, calendars are cleared!

I've never been to one of these thing, what is the usual routine? Check-in Thur. or Fri. and out Sun. or Mon.?

You check in on the check in date and check out on the check out date as far as the Rally is concerned. The before and after stuff is totally up to you. I'm thinking of getting there early and leaving a bit later myself. It's way too much fun for so little time. You'll have a blast! :)

Lots of folks will show up on Thursday evening and have all of Friday and Saturday to ride, then head for home on Sunday. A few die hards come even earlier or stay an extra day or two.

Rides are typically done in small groups that form informally, so it is a good idea to show up the night before and kick some tires in the parking lot where you can find a few people to ride with the next day. Don't be shy. Bring beer.

This year you won't need to bring much of anything in the way of lubricants. The hotel features an indoor bar, an outdoor bar, a restaurant and weekend bands. I did site recon before we committed and can't imagine how it could be much better for socializing.

This year you won't need to bring much of anything in the way of lubricants. The hotel features an indoor bar, an outdoor bar, a restaurant and weekend bands. I did site recon before we committed and can't imagine how it could be much better for socializing.

Is it an open bar then?
rolleyes.gif

Sounds like it's gonna be quite the party

im in

i live close and have been runing these very mountains for 30 years

just spent 5 days there and cant wait to run em with you all

calling first thing tmro hope like hell theres still rooms!

looking forward!!!!