EOM 2016 Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, we are picking vacation for all of next year today. I sure wish we I had an EOM date to pick. I had a blast at 2013 EOM and the people were awesome!

Edit:

I would kill for a chance at a SFO / EOM back to back weekend trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds about right but, wait til "White Bear" chimes in.
Fixed, because he seems to be enjoying hibernation. ;)
I'm putting my money on Sept. 23-25. :)
I'll be there a day earlier. :D
The other half's 2016 vacation bid sheet is due to arrive any day. If there's no official word by the time it's due back, we'll go with those dates as well. If it ends up being on different dates then maybe those of us with the wrong weekend off can have ourselves a little pre-or-post-EOM 😄

I would prefer the 16-18 September weekend, if at all possible..but that's just me. I wanna attend (and not just pay)!

WAYNE COME ON..... :) I'm still down for Lewisburg. With all that rain I just missed too much.

tby (hubs) told me over the weekend that MSTA is doing something here in Helen, GA in April I think it was ... he wants to get a big group of FJR'ers to crash their party :D

Whatcha think?

I would prefer the 16-18 September weekend, if at all possible..but that's just me. I wanna attend (and not just pay)!
Not that two events can't be on the same weekend but CFO is scheduled for the weekend of 16th - 18th of September. The events are far enough apart that it probably won't matter,but I'm sure some would prefer that they don't overlap.

Not that two events can't be on the same weekend but CFO is scheduled for the weekend of 16th - 18th of September. The events are far enough apart that it probably won't matter,but I'm sure some would prefer that they don't overlap.
Ah! There is that. I'm just afraid I won't be available 23-25 Sep. I know that'd be a big disappointment to everyone... :)

Latest posts