EOM 2016 - Registration and Info Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider yerself rapped Vic.
scare.gif
You have to understand Bust's sense of humor, Rob. Don't worry! I'm bringing a sheep skin seat cover. That'll mellow him out.
smile.png
I don't think he was kidding Vic...
stunned.gif
I suddenly find myself questioning my decision to go...

help.gif
As long as you're not wearing that sheepskin seat cover, I would think you should be okay, Andy.
jerry.gif

You have to understand Bust's sense of humor, Rob. Don't worry! I'm bringing a sheep skin seat cover. That'll mellow him out.
smile.png
I don't think he was kidding Vic...
stunned.gif

help.gif
As long as you're not wearing that sheepskin seat cover, I would think you should be okay, Andy.
jerry.gif
Wouldn't that make it a cod piece?

:scare:
You have to understand Bust's sense of humor, Rob. Don't worry! I'm bringing a sheep skin seat cover. That'll mellow him out. :)
I don't think he was kidding Vic... :stunned:

:help:
As long as you're not wearing that sheepskin seat cover, I would think you should be okay, Andy. :jerry:
Wouldn't that make it a cod piece?
That would all depend if you're a pitcher or a catcher.

:scare:
You have to understand Bust's sense of humor, Rob. Don't worry! I'm bringing a sheep skin seat cover. That'll mellow him out. :)
I don't think he was kidding Vic... :stunned:

:help:
As long as you're not wearing that sheepskin seat cover, I would think you should be okay, Andy. :jerry:
The sheep skin will keep him occupied. It's like a tranquilizer. He'll take it around the back of the building where no one can see him and enjoy a cocktail of Jack Daniels mixed with Woolite. It's his favorite! :)

I just want to know what all the concern about "rappers" and being "rapped" is here?

I mean, it's not my cup 'o tea musically, but I can just tune it out, you know? :unsure:

It's official, Line and I are in. Hotel reserved, trailer reserved. It pains me to haul the bike down ($$), but Line on the bike for 13hrs non-stop is probably not the best life decision. Besides, I've done that ride like 25 times. I've got nothing to prove.

x2 on what Petey said!!

Shirt orders have been cut off, but I will leave the registration open until Friday of EOM. I can add headcount to the banquet meal up to that point.

When's the cut off to register? I still on the fence.
Smitty
Great, gives me two and a half more weeks to procrastinate.
omg2.gif

Ugh... Have to fly to DC the 17th thru the 20th. Get home late on the 20th and then jump on the bike early AM to start the trek up. I think I'm going to try and get past Atlanta on the first day and then go thru the Dragon on the way up the second day.

Need to get serious about routes given I won't have a day off after this weekend to putz around. Suppose I should get packed too...

I don't love it, Rob. It's just that when I go on a road trip, it's real nice to have clothes... And other stuff that I might need. Ya know, like Gran Añejo and a small(ish) amount of some kickass Tequila. Depending on how much I bring has a direct correlation to the amount of skivvies and socks I bring. Gotta set your priorities. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: