EOM 2016 - Registration and Info Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x2 on what Petey said!!

Shirt orders have been cut off, but I will leave the registration open until Friday of EOM. I can add headcount to the banquet meal up to that point.

When's the cut off to register? I still on the fence.
Smitty
Great, gives me two and a half more weeks to procrastinate.
omg2.gif
I'm finally committing and my registration is in!
Glad you got off your prostrate and ended that procrastinating! :)

2-Weeks and counting!

Vic- you can start packing now, and don't forget your Versace suit! (maybe Debbie can bring some threads to match!). You 2 can be our stylish points EOM attendee's!

Note to self; don't forget Hawaiian shirts!

Packing is almost complete, KJ. If I have to strut down the runway for the cause, tell Debbie I'm in! :punk:

Not into Versace. Armani is the Shit. JSNS... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Armani it is, and I have a couple of those hanging up, but.... I'll let you be the EOM stylee man :)

I'll start packing next week (hopefully). I also require clean/fresh underwear and socks daily, but after that, it's a "crap shoot" lol.

Anyone have any routes?
What...nothing to do at work today?
Some conference calls I have to be on just to say... "Yes, that is the right direction. Let's do that." Those don't exactly capture my full attention... ;-)
Hell, you could do that through the comm system in your helmet.
Don't think for a second that this has never happened before.

A lot of people's regular jawbone style bluetooth headsets are so noisy when they are in their cars, they are much worse sounding than my iPhone paired to zumo550 connected to my helmet via Starcom1. I took a support call one day not too long ago and we had a conversation for about 10 or 15 minutes. At the end I asked the engineer to guess where I was. He assumed I was in my office, and was shocked when I told him I ws on my bike and riding at ~80 mph throughout the conversation.

Sometimes technology is worth the high price of admission.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any routes?
What...nothing to do at work today?
Some conference calls I have to be on just to say... "Yes, that is the right direction. Let's do that." Those don't exactly capture my full attention... ;-)
Hell, you could do that through the comm system in your helmet.
Don't think for a second that this has never happened before.

A lot of people's regular jawbone style bluetooth headsets are so noisy when they are in their cars, they are much worse sounding than my iPhone paired to zumo550 connected to my helmet via Starcom1. I took a support call one day not too long ago and we had a conversation for about 10 or 15 minutes. At the end I asked the engineer to guess where I was. He assumed I was in my office, and was shocked when I told him I ws on my bike and riding at ~80 mph throughout the conversation.

Sometimes technology is worth the high price of admission. ;)
Done the same sort of thing on my SENA with boom mike. That little foam windsock on the mike is pretty good I guess.

Anyone have any routes?
Here's a good day-long loop--takes in the amazing Burkes Garden as well as a portion of 16...one of the best riding roads.ever.

https://goo.gl/maps/cxy8ChS3vfE2

28960777264_db67d9f9f6_c.jpg

And here's an easterly route. It encompasses some of my fav roads, too--42 is wonderful, Floyd is a treasure to visit, 40 to 8 is as technical as any road, and you can eat a pretty good greasy burger at the Tuggle's Gap Restaurant and Harley-head Diner ;)

https://goo.gl/maps/Yn3gzWVxJuK2

29552358546_b839be5ac5_b.jpg