Exskibum age alert

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAJW

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Exskibum! At your age, be thankful you can still hike your leg up high enough to still mount up. Enjoy the day!

Yes, I could've just called, but public flogging is such great fun, don't you agree?

Happy Birthday Rich!

Hope yer not so old that you can't scream around Skaggs Springs Road anymore. Now THAT would be sad.

Thanks for the "age alert" JW! :D :D :D

Rich, taxes and birthdays. Both hard to forget.

May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.

We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.

May God grant you many years to live, for sure he must be knowing, the earth has angels all too few and heaven is overflowing...

May the doctor never earn a pound out of you.

May the good Lord take a liking to you...
But not too soon!

db

Be careful Rich, senility is just around the bend so go fast and stay ahead of it.
rolleyes.gif

Happy Birthday Rich! Hope you enjoy being Richer today, as the tax man don't cometh till April 18th. :)

Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Sheesh, you guys! Thanks. Need to ride with you guys this summer when the bike can be extracted from the overfill garage.

Answer to OM - the spitting image of a bike I owned just shy of 40 years ago and a damn fine acoustic version of a song I suppose I can now say it is unlikely I will ever play even close to as well as that??

And in no particular order:

Yes, thankfully, tax day is Monday this year, but I did take a call from my CPA yesterday (4/16) about my annual procrastination while in the cave on "Sisters" at Sugar Bowl yesterday.

Spent all day Saturday (4/16) skiing moguls, partly to remind myself that there is one last skill surviving all the shit that advanced age has so far visited upon us (62 of 64 years on skis), and partly trying to show up the young bucks. HA! Jousting with windmills and such, but "duuuuudes - the old man jumps in first, so follow this!" I should be skiing today, but I promised my CPA (an ex ski patrolman who happens also to share the same birthday) that I'd get him my info today so he can file for my usual extension. I better get started.

And Dave - I hope to have your attitude and perspective in five years. HBD to you, as well!

Thanks again, guys - this is the damnedest bunch of characters and good people ever to gravitate to a motorcycle model!

Last edited by a moderator: