Fjr 2nd Edition Baseball Caps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiiikeri

Reaction score
I wonder where can I get one those caps reliably? In Finland they don´t know nothing about the FJR caps and FJR Goodies in USA (I suppose) doesn´t have secure online paying method.(Askes it, but didn´t get the answer).Don´t want to call to USA, because it costs more than BB cap and give my Visa number via tlelephone...?No thanks.If anyone can help me, I would be pleased.

I want to know the same thing (coming from The Netherlands), but I would like the gen 1 cap as I like it better.

FJRGoodies.com does overseas sales all the time.

Here's the trick: Email Guru Glen (not through their web site, use regular email), and tell him what you want. For overseas orders (and even domestic ones, truthfully), use this address:

[email protected]

To send him your credit card info, use three (3) separate emails. In the first email, send him your list of desired goodies, your shipping address, and the first half of your credit card number. In a second email, give him the last half of your credit card number. In a third and final email, send him your credit card expiration date.

This way, he'll have all your credit card info to process the transaction, yet in the event any of the emails are somehow "intercepted" or otherwise fall into unintended hands, there is no way for abuse to happen since no one email has all the credit card info.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Moving to "parts" forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
FJRGoodies.com does overseas sales all the time.
Here's the trick: Email Guru Glen (not through their web site, use regular email), and tell him what you want. For overseas orders (and even domestic ones, truthfully), use this address:

[email protected]

To send him your credit card info, use three (3) separate emails. In the first email, send him your list of desired goodies, your shipping address, and the first half of your credit card number. In a second email, give him the last half of your credit card number. In a third and final email, send him your credit card expiration date.

This way, he'll have all your credit card info to process the transaction, yet in the event any of the emails are somehow "intercepted" or otherwise fall into unintended hands, there is no way for abuse to happen since no one email has all the credit card info.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Moving to "parts" forum...
Thanks Warchild, I will do that...But still I wonder why they don´t have paypal or other secure online paying method...???

I wonder where can I get one those caps reliably? In Finland they don´t know nothing about the FJR caps and FJR Goodies in USA (I suppose) doesn´t have secure online paying method.(Askes it, but didn´t get the answer).Don´t want to call to USA, because it costs more than BB cap and give my Visa number via tlelephone...?No thanks.If anyone can help me, I would be pleased.
Your local dealer should have access to an official 2005 Yamaha clothing accessories catalog. You'll find it there.

I picked one up on E-bay. they show up every now and then. :cownoy:
Thanks, I will go and ask things once again from my dealer.And if I don´t get answer there , maybe I´ll try that E-bay...thanks for your help!!

Thanks Warchild, I will do that...But still I wonder why they don´t have paypal or other secure online paying method...???
Actually, they do, I forgot all about it.... it's right here: https://www.sunnysidemotorcycle.com/

Specifically, the "Hats" section is found here: Yamaha hats/headgear

SPB-05CFJ-NV-NS-500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, they do, I forgot all about it.... it's right here: https://www.sunnysidemotorcycle.com/

Specifically, the "Hats" section is found here: Yamaha hats/headgear

SPB-05CFJ-NV-NS-500.jpg
:angry: Yes, now I found that online payment but can´t pay with it, because I can´t choose other countries than USA or Canada! And that´s not where I am living at!Because of this problem I can´t buy things there...And yes, I send e-mail to them about this problem.Let´s see what they reply...