FJR Forum Decal design

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you asked...

I don't care for the white surround.
Yes, lose the top box
Something's off in front, when I look at the profile of my FJR, the bars don't come back that far
The fairing should be in low position.

Just my opinion here, no criticism to designers intended.

I applaud your efforts...
As you won't be able to make everyone happy, maybe a poll with the different suggestions and use the one with the most responses?
I could see more contrast... I'm good either with or w/o a topbox, but should be OEM if with.

The Yamaha logo could be put in the space above the seat clear of the bike . An OEM top box for sure.

What’s up with the throttle location? What is it that’s rising from that area? It’s certainly not the stock mirror location…

What they said. No top box. The white outline looks weird....cartooning? Is that what's it's called? That's more an instinctive response, as opposed to a more educated response from those who know more about the process of imaging. And, also agree, FJR or tuning fork somewhere.

Are there other options? I agree with those that don’t like the cartoonish version, and no top box please. Definitely need the tuning forks/logo.

No offence to the designer, but I’m not impressed. I think you go either less cartoonish or more cartoonish. Just my $0.02 since I was asked, but not a big sticker guy anyway so feel free to ignore my comments. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.