• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 2720 Group buy at $439 out the door

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04FJR4ME

Reaction score
OK guys, for all you Garmin 2720 lovers, how's about a group buy and the cost will be $439.99 out the door including delivery. No c.c, check and money order only. CA and FL sales tax applies if you live in those states. You have to own a FJR, sorry

Contact Mr. Rick Nee at 650-328-8832 if you wish to secure one at this give away price.

Hope this helps

04FJR4ME

Sounds like a great price...

When does the group buy end and how many need to sign up for the group buy to be "in effect"?

DAMMIT! Bought one from you last month. For those on the fence, this is a GREAT PRICE!!!!

Looks like a great deal to me. I am interested.

I just talked to Rick. He took my information and is sending me a sales agreement, so it looks like there is no need to wait for any particular number of folks to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys

Sorry to inform that Garmin is now working out a deal with a few distributors and we may not get what should be allocated.

My best recommendations is to put your name and c.c. on the list and if this deal goes through, then you will be ship the unit if you still want it.

Sorry about this, just got inform myself.

Everyone is jumping on the band wagon and the deal is to good to past up I guess.

Sorry. :angry2:

Rats. I finally make up my mind and decide to let the moths out of my wallet and something goes awry. I'll be watching this space in case the prospects brighten. Thanks for offering it here.

You can buy a Garmin Quest 2 for $489.99 at https://www.gpsonsale.com

It has internal batteries so it can be used for hiking as well. It comes pre-loaded with City Select North American NT base maps plus turn by turn voice prompts when used in your car or truck.

https://www.gpsonsale.com/garmin/products/Quest2.htm

Quest2-LG.jpg

Any updates on this??
I just talked to Rick at autonav2000.com... Garmin required a ridiculous minimum order, so he had to pass on this for a GB.

By the way, autonav2000.com is a forum vendor and offers the absolute best service! I'm on my second purchase from them, looking at a third. Good peeps, try 'em!

Any updates on this??
I just talked to Rick at autonav2000.com... Garmin required a ridiculous minimum order, so he had to pass on this for a GB.

By the way, autonav2000.com is a forum vendor and offers the absolute best service! I'm on my second purchase from them, looking at a third. Good peeps, try 'em!
TWN, Does that mean you have a 276C sitting around collecting dust?

Any updates on this??

Nope. I'll be needing a third for the Wee-Strom when it gets here. I'm a lazy bastige and really think it would simply take too much effort to un-clip from one bike and re-clip to the next. If I were rich enough, I'd have my garage man do it, but alas, my wife's shoe budget precludes domestic help.

Don't let him fool ya, there is no such thing as "Domestic" help in Cali.

Any updates on this??

Nope. I'll be needing a third for the Wee-Strom when it gets here. I'm a lazy bastige and really think it would simply take too much effort to un-clip from one bike and re-clip to the next. If I were rich enough, I'd have my garage man do it, but alas, my wife's shoe budget precludes domestic help.

Hell, my wife goes out and buys a purse and I tell her that I have to sell like 20 to 25 navigation systems to pay for that purse, so I feel your pain! :angry2:

Latest posts