• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen. 1 T-Rex 'no cut' sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamal

No longer frightened by corners!
Reaction score
I bought a pair of used T-Rex brackets, from a forum member, now I need to find sliders to fit them.

The T-Rex web site doesn't seem to be working and I can't find them on eBay at the moment.

I can find lots of posts about how good/bad they are, but I don't see anything about alternative sliders to fit their brackets.

I guess any decent brand that is the correct diameter, length and bolt size would work?

Thanks guys (and gals).

Al
cold.gif

Edit: Thanks Admin. Thought about putting it here, but it was more of a question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got these same sliders on my bike. As far as dimensions, is there anything I can measure on mine to be of help to you?

Gary

darksider #44

Thanks for the offer Gary.

My brand-new T-Rex sliders arrived yesterday. Freddy, at T-Rex, was very helpful, pointing out that they have improved these and offered me a good deal on a set. The new ones are a bit different as they no longer have a welded nut on them.

Al.

Eh,

Maybe you can put your old brackets up for sale on the forum. Who knows, maybe somebody with some extra time on their hands will grab them.

Gary

Eh,Maybe you can put your old brackets up for sale on the forum. Who knows, maybe somebody with some extra time on their hands will grab them.

Gary
Good idea, though the welded nut would have to be replaced on one of them. I think they will end up in my metal recycle bin (aka my coffee fund).

Al.