• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GP Suspension 8th Annual FJR Forum Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't speak to the performance of the 25mm replacement cartridges, but I would say that doing the valve upgrades yourself for $340 is money well spent. I suppose the cartridge upgrade would be a little bit simpler to install, if that was an issue. I'm sure that the larger diameter has some damping advantages, but the reworked stock cartridges work pretty damn well.

Last edited by a moderator:
1426473_10153499184270103_183899527_n.jpg

I have a set of Gen2 forks with the new 25mm Fork Cartridge Kit with Upgraded Fork Caps on loan from GP for anyone in the PNW to try out, I just installed them on my bike and need to get them dialed in by GP.

Update, I rode in to GP to get the forks setup and they ride great, I will be putting on more mile when it's a little warmer. We will be having a demo ride at our PNW Spring Tech Meet and we will have different springs rates to change out for riders weight.

Thank you Barry for setting this up for us.
punk.gif
For those that are close enough, we will have these at the tech meet so you can demo them. https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/156471-pnw-spring-tech-meet-12/?p=1126520

Sweet...sure would like to replace the stock springs in the forks. I should rebuild the Pensky shock, but I have a feeling it's going to be on hold another year.

Latest posts