How does one become an EOM host?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred, count me in. Anything you need help with let me know. Besides I am right in the track of all the rebels coming North. We could get them lost going through Hartford Maybe even have them ride through P-Town Bustanut will love P-Town. :brunette: :brunette:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:

There now. I knew I was good for something.

Rob

(NERD)

Oh yeah.. You's guys keep the pickin' on me up.

I'm gonna make sure I take time to get over that way and herd me whole flock through ye 'hoods..

mmm hmmm...

Then spend the night in Ion's side yard. ;) Might even show him how to "fist bump" a ram. :eek:

Sheep shit everywhere Alan!

:jester:

I think that would be "Smokin'" Ceegars".

I think we have a winner:

NERDS - New England - Ride, Drink, Smoke (repeat)
The Smokin' was implied in the see-gars.

I'm glad I hang with guys who are quick ;)
That must be more of that Queen's English stuff.

I never seen Ceegar spelled with an "s" before...

Besides, one never knows what sort of Lewinsky inspired things might happen with one of these seegars, so being explicit about their use is pro'lly a good thing. ;)

Plus some folks might wanna smoke sumptjin' else... ? :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thumbs up.

I like the idea of being in August and have never riden the area.

I think just about all schools start earlier now.

Another education fashion is "year round school" (same total # of days) but summer break is cut in half.

Glad we don't have that here yet.

I'm gonna ask Santa for a way to carry a 9 yr. old FJR across several states. :)

If you haven't already, check out this thread for more info.

Plans are being made and it's shaping up nicely, so this is very likely to happen.

Expect an official announcement and sign-ups at around the first of the year.

Fred,

I have been up in your area 3 times but there is still a lot of places that I want to see. Unless something drastic happens you can plan on my being there.

Mac

Fred

The Town of Killington would be happy to host the EOM, either w/ the Killington Classic, as Tom suggested or as a stand alone event. Last year the Retreads piggy backed w/ the Classic and it work well. You can contact Seth Webb at the Town of Killington Economic Development Office, [email protected]. Seth can assist you w/ the organization and I have a database of rides thru VT,NH,& NY that start at Killington. Hope this is of help in bringing the EOM to the northeast.

Fred

The Town of Killington would be happy to host the EOM, either w/ the Killington Classic, as Tom suggested or as a stand alone event. Last year the Retreads piggy backed w/ the Classic and it work well. You can contact Seth Webb at the Town of Killington Economic Development Office, [email protected]. Seth can assist you w/ the organization and I have a database of rides thru VT,NH,& NY that start at Killington. Hope this is of help in bringing the EOM to the northeast.
Thanks!!

It won't be EOM. We have unanimously determined that EOM is always in the cntral East coast states (VA, WV, KY, TN) for some very good reasons. One is that The roads in that are are a motorcyclist's dream. Also, the regular EOM organizers want it there, and it really does belong to them. So rather than impinge on their EOM dealio, we are having our own big wing-ding in the Northeast (FJR-NERDS) in August, which will not conflict with EOM later in September.

We have already decided to have our NERDS week in Stowe this year. But I would anticipate that the location for the event would probably move around some from year to year within the Northern New England states. Perhaps before next year's event we will get in touch with Seth and see what the Killington area has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator: