Ignacio In the Iron Butt Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No carpet. Since I was 15 Mrs. Robinson always encouraged me to keep that smooth. Just a habit now. :blink:

That is WAY too much information :bad:

And the rally has not even started yet!

How low will Iggy go?

Stay tuned!

Hey Matt:

The absolute best of luck to you. Stay safe and enjoy the experience. Remember it's a bloody long rally. Take care. I'm so jealous of you guys. Really looking forward to following how you're doing.

tel

Best of luck to you, Lisa, Tobie & Paul. I am truly jealous.

Oh yeah, if you need electrical tape, I've got several rolls here. :D

Best of luck to you, Lisa, Tobie & Paul. I am truly jealous.Oh yeah, if you need electrical tape, I've got several rolls here. :D
Many thanks, it's all been relatively easy up to now. Of course, waiting to get that bonus pack in my hands tonight and wondering just what they have in store for us has got my tummy in a twist. Lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa. Tobie, Matt, Paul,

You guys be safe, ok?

Remember - it's just a rally. In the karmic balance of the universe, it's just a rally.

That being said, KICK ASS !!!!

I'm sending good vibes your way, everyday !!

p.s. - Pay Attention!

Been awhile since this thread's been updated. Thought I'd check in to say that saw Ignacio this morning at Mount Hamilton, California, site of a large bonus. He looked a little tired but he was smiling and talking about what a great ride he's having.

189019369-M.jpg

Best part of Mt. Hamilton is looking down below and seeing about 10 miles of awesome twisty pavement below you.

:yahoo: :clapping:

Looks to be in good spirits there, plus the pre-IBR hair is coming back. Might need a little trim there, hoss. :assassin:

Been awhile since this thread's been updated. Thought I'd check in to say that saw Ignacio this morning at Mount Hamilton, California, site of a large bonus. He looked a little tired but he was smiling and talking about what a great ride he's having.
189019369-M.jpg
Thanks! That made me laugh. That ride to the top was metaphorically and literally the zenith of the rally.

....I did the Bay area after this....and cried like a baby. Emotions are running high. See my blog for an update.

Congrats on your finish Matt - don't know your point total yet, and frankly don't care! You done yourself proud!

:yahoo:

Congrats on surviving enduring finishing the 2007 IBR! :clapping: :yahoo: :fan_1:
Congrats on being a GOLD MEDAL winner on the 2007 IBR! :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:
Ah-HEM! Allow me to correct my OWN entry... :D

Congrats on surviving enduring finishing being a GOLD MEDAL winner in the 2007 IBR! :clapping: :yahoo: :fan_1: