• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these work with the lowering pegs but since I don't use the LP's I don't how well they fold up. Maybe some kind folks who use that combination can post some pictures or at least let us know if they will fold up.

Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave

I am after a set of pillion footboards for my 2003 FJR1300. Will ethese fit?

I am in the UK so how much would postage be.

Look forward to your reply.

Damo

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered some. Thank you!
I have the lowering pegs. I'll post pictures after installed, both up and down.
Just shipped out. I hate to use this post office but I had no choice. Last time parts were held up over two weeks longer than usual. The guy had a sign on the door going to the bank be back shortly. It's a one man show there.

Fingers crossed.

Dave

Just received the floorboards. Great service, ordered the 27th got them today, the 30th. They are a nice bit of work; as nice as the PAIR block-off plates. Thanks for fabricating such useful equipment
smile.png

Just received the floorboards. Great service, ordered the 27th got them today, the 30th. They are a nice bit of work; as nice as the PAIR block-off plates. Thanks for fabricating such useful equipment
smile.png

Whoops. I think I'm seeing posting double.

Whoops. I think I'm seeing posting double.

My wife loves these floorboards. With a previous knee injury, it allows her to stretch her feet out and open the knee angle enough that it makes a big difference in her all day riding comfort.

She also says she feels more secure getting on and off the bike with the floorboards.