Lowest PR4 prices, Feb 15-17th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
So, I must order tires in the next 48 hours.... who among us knows the best currently-offered PR4's prices (delivered)?

Surely someone has a better deal than Revzilla's $322 delivered price for a set of FJR-sized PR4s... yes?
weirdsmiley.gif

Let's hear 'em, folks.... who's got the best delivered tire price currently?

Try "Jake Wilson" Jake Wilson.com Might have to call them. They are the folks that I have bought my last three sets of tires, for my Honda's that I don't have any more and for my V-STrom. Trying to wear out these crappy OEM tires on my new 2014 FJR then I will be going back to Jake for a new set of PR4 GTs

Rockymountainatv.com/Jakewilson.com has the GT's for $326.98, and the non GT's for $306.98

Looks to be the best price I could find doing a short search, of a few different sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is regarding the Bridgestone T30, and is Bridgestone's view of when a GT should be used:

"Note that the T30s are also available in a GT version for heavy motorcycles, which Bridgestone defines as fully optioned touring bikes weighing more than 551 pounds. They feature a cross-belt construction with a slightly modified pattern on the front, with a stiffer construction on the rear for additional stability. They can be identified by the GT designation on the sidewall."

I don't know what that means, but it's something I read on their site I believe.