Many Thanks To Excel Yamaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
FJR Owners:

I was in a pinch. My wife got ill while we were on the road and it threw my schedule and planning out of whack. I completely forgot about my 4,000 mile service until the day before a 400 mile ride and I as approaching 4k! I wanted the service before I broke 4k and I started calling. I had to get it done on a Saturday, it was Friday at 5pm and I was leaving Sunday AM. I knew this was tough for anyone.

Aaron, the service writer at Excel Yamaha said, "Bring her in at 9am and we'll get you in and out...no problem."

He said it, and they did it. Ivan, the mechanic did a great job on the bike and I found the throttle synch to be needed. It ran much better after the synch. My hats off and profound thanks to Aaron and Ivan and Excel Yamaha for their above and beyond service!

Excel Contact

Andrew Knight

Orangevale, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty rare now days. But I feel the same as you when a dealer bends over backward without being forced.

It's always nice to find a dealer who will work with the customers instead of bending them over and giving them the "shaft". Stick with them as we need to keep the good dealers in business.