My New 2014 FJR1300ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash1034

Reaction score
Add to my list of owned FJRs. Bought an 03 when they first came out. Had an 06 and hated the color. Had an 08 that I rode for years. Now bought a new 2014. Awesome bike.

Flash

PS. How do you upload pictures?

Congratulations for your new bike!

If you have a Photobucket account,click on get links,click or copy on the IMG codes,paste here the link and after click on More Reply Options and final click on the Add reply.That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Man, these GenIII owners are really starting to add up!

Congrats on the new bike! At least you will be able to ride it now. I just got out for a 50 mile ride on Friday for the first time here in the Midwest.

You need to have your pictures uploaded to an online site such as Photobucket.com, then to insert it into your post, have two tabs on your browser open. One with Photobucket, and the other with the forum. In Photobucket, copy the direct image code, then in the forum post, look for the "image" button. It is under the "smiley face". Paste the image code here and hit "enter".

Congratulations! Man, these GenIII owners are really starting to add up!
I find it more interesting the number of previous FJR owners who've moved to the new models. Speaks volumes about the bikes.

Indeed it does, as does those coming over from other bikes or none at all.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I can say with complete certainty that the 2014 ES is the best of the bunch. Did my 600 mile service today and it went very well. Everything as it should be.

Flash

Congrats on the new bike! Just under 4K on mine since the end of February.

I use flickr.com, but it's the same principal: upload your pics to a hosting site, find out how to get the URL of the picture, and then use the image icon in the area just above the posting field.