My SW FOG Itinerary

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Bastards... and I meant that! B)
https://www.southwest.com/ No excuses, mi Padre! Southwest Airlines has $219 special running until tomorrow, flight leaves SEA-TAC at 1400 and into PHX at 1600. Your M/C is waiting!
Come on Niehart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get off your ass and get down to some fun!!!!
+1, Gunny!

Hey Neihart...There's pie. I know you love pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yummy pie.
Hurry up and come you big baby!
+10, Double Gunny!

Come on Dave! Duke says ya gotta be there!
+100, Triple Gunny!

Temp in Angle Fire (near Taos) this morning was only 28 degrees and is sitting at 75 right now. Nice! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Dave I need to see You.

I want to show you my new bike.

I'll buy the pie.

Joe

Dave, if you do make it and Beemerdons tries to share his meat-pie with you, run. I hear it's not really pie; although it is attached to a fruit. :p

Dave I need to see You.I want to show you my new bike.

I'll buy the pie.

Joe
+1, Gunny!

Dave I need to see You.I want to show you my new bike.

I'll buy the pie.

Joe
Dave, I'd like to meet you.

I'll show you my old 04 best year FJR.

I'll help you eat some pie.

Doug
+10, Ten Fold Gunny!

Dave, if you do make it and Beemerdons tries to share his meat-pie with you, run. I hear it's not really pie; although it is attached to a fruit. :p
-10,000, Five Hundred Negative Gunny's! Unless AJ, you are saying the equivalent fruit would be an eggplant, approximately the same size of a typical "Irish Shillelagh"! Erin ga bragh!

when do you think you would be in flagstaff? I thats where i am starting my final leg.
How does that 8am meet up sound? Are you planning on leaving Flagstaff earlier or later that that?
Adam, Bret and Daniel, When you 3 get to Farmington, New Mexico on NM 64: Please give me a call at 480-440-4666. I just used MapQuest: Holbrook to Farmington is 3.5 hours and 215 miles; Flagstaff to Farmington is 4.5 hours and 275 miles. Donna and I may be in Farmington the same time as you guys. FJR Convoy to Taos!

https://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Flagstaff&...102&2v=CITY

when do you think you would be in flagstaff? I thats where i am starting my final leg.
How does that 8am meet up sound? Are you planning on leaving Flagstaff earlier or later that that?
Adam, Bret and Daniel, When you 3 get to Farmington, New Mexico on NM 64: Please give me a call at 480-440-4666. I just used MapQuest: Holbrook to Farmington is 3.5 hours and 215 miles; Flagstaff to Farmington is 4.5 hours and 275 miles. Donna and I may be in Farmington the same time as you guys. FJR Convoy to Taos!

https://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Flagstaff&...102&2v=CITY
Sounds good Don!! Hopefully Daniel will confirm soon that 8am works for him! The more the merrier!!!! :clapping: :yahoo:

I will be in this area here we all meet up at a gas station. i will figure what gas station once i get there.
That's a Conoco right there on Butler and Lucky. Right across from Denny's. Should we just meet there?
sounds good to me, i have no idea whats there
I just did street view in google maps so hopefully it is accurate. Let's plan on 8am at the Conoco. Sound good Adam?

Can't wait!!!!! :clapping: :yahoo: