NAFO "FJR Vintage Riders"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully, we won't be allowed to this type of function for many more years. More prune juice for the rest of you though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen Up!! :clapping:
Pleased to announce that the gathering of the Vintage Riders will be held at 0630 on Saturday morning, 26 July in the Marriott Coffee Shop. This is a no-host breakfast meeting and in no way is to be considered a NAFO sponsored event. Look forward to getting together and meeting new folks. See you then.

TurboDave :yahoo:
Hope all the prospective Vintage Riders see this reminder and make a note to join us on Saturday morning for a no-host breakfast. ride safe to Golden and look forward to seeing many old friends and making new ones

TurboDave
I saw your note and put in on the schedule of events which will go into everyone's registration packet.

If I can get my sorry ass outta bed at that hour, after attempting the SS1K, and maybe adjusting to Mountain time, I would enjoy meeting with this distinguished group.

Dave

I feel discriminated against...for being too young! Lemme know if any of you old timers need me to push your wheelchairs down to the meeting. :p

I feel discriminated against...for being too young! Lemme know if any of you old timers need me to push your wheelchairs down to the meeting. :p
Not necessary...but you young'uns could polish my bike whilst I'm enjoying repast and regaling one another with riding tales during the with "vintage riders" social time. :yahoo:

Not necessary...but you young'uns could polish my bike whilst I'm enjoying repast and regaling one another with riding tales during the with "vintage riders" social time. :yahoo:
I'll see what I can do for ya. I don't want to put too much of a shine on it for fear that you might slip off and break a hip! :lol: ;)

I'll see what I can do for ya. I don't want to put too much of a shine on it for fear that you might slip off and break a hip! :lol: ;)
Fer God's sake...DON"T armor-all the seat! :eek:

Fer God's sake...DON"T armor-all the seat! :eek:
:lol:

Listen Up!! :clapping:
Pleased to announce that the gathering of the Vintage Riders will be held at 0630 on Saturday morning, 26 July in the Marriott Coffee Shop. This is a no-host breakfast meeting and in no way is to be considered a NAFO sponsored event. Look forward to getting together and meeting new folks. See you then.

TurboDave :yahoo:
Hope all the prospective Vintage Riders see this reminder and make a note to join us on Saturday morning for a no-host breakfast. ride safe to Golden and look forward to seeing many old friends and making new ones

TurboDave
I saw your note and put in on the schedule of events which will go into everyone's registration packet.
Lisa, thanks so much for reminding us "Vintage" folks via the registration packet. Just hope those like me brought their SPECTACLES to be able to read the info!!

Latest posts