North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK hopefully this will qualify. 

Grab: A combo restaurant  Grill & Seafood Shack

4vtackDhw-53rAwwIIIQF27ICNi-KRMAAznSrLHWI-5nhBX7QeLKlkXygIl_5SNVHemx50YVEwn1oN6OPslcFKREsSW3sphBhLR62XUpLreNNYMgsHzkD2CXL1_yMZcmaZut94v0Ow=w2400

Close up of sign, i was a little far away enjoying my icecream.

D4FUhzCFnTPFU8tjhRUAX9teB4TYVRDw9UsMMS8MxI95rCjV_FaTj8_u1FU7qswVNvtj6xDqOgQ6ZHuZPOmriupH9ULUUQK_BujLziR8wchJHluVtWj5R7guho41w2MyEUexBa75Kg=w2400

ODfjr, does that qualify for the tag?

Sorry for the delay everyone.  Took that at the end of a day of riding and rain and work threw a kink into the new tag.

Tag: Fire warning type signage

LAssQ9lL85Be4o3-8fpVgKEuVfA7jjFk0PBPKGaVOMszQyj8PLnK1uL1YQ7Wn3HiP3NteBtvMcWo_UnILvbHOXNgCrtE8XFGka0iV_FYSqmM_LEYokJTSSBdmf3PQQZWooof618aXg=w2400

Go for it I’ve been looking up and down in my area not found one yet  and the delay on the tag is driving  me crazy  Lol

I've been looking too, but no joy so far.  MS isn't big on National forest or fire danger.  I even scoped out the USFS regional office and MS Forest offices hoping for a sign.  This would have taken me about 20 minutes back when I lived in the PacNW.  Standard issue in front of every Ranger station.

I didn't realize how old this park was until I rode over today to get a pic of the sign. This sign obviously has been replaced and that's part of why I chose it. The replacement sign was the Eagle Scout project of a coworker's boy a few years back. I played a very small part because while they built the new signs at his home they were worried about damaging them while moving them to the park. I got the Harley Davidson dealership I was working for to let me take some old take off tires that they were able to use to put between the signs when they moved them.

P8090003-X2.jpg

This park is still in use though I believe the original bandstand has been rebuilt. 

P8090004-X2.jpg

New tag: A skating rink, can be ice or roller in nature.

P8090005-X2.jpg

First time this year my Buell has been shown some love.

No play for 3 weeks so I guess I'm eligible.

P9130005-X2.jpg

New tag, an art installation, preferable made of recycled materials.

P9130002-X2.jpg

P9130003-X2.jpg

Cat made from old bicycle frames and assorted bike parts.

Grab - Art Installation - (donated by a local plumbing supply and made from recycled pipe)

DSCN5474.jpg

New Tag - A State Park sign (I got a hawt model to pose)

DSCN5477.jpg