Official SW-FOG 2014 Announcement: 5/29 THU-6/1 SUN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be blasphemy posting on AZBeemers but here she is: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now all I have to do is work 5 more years to accesorize & farkle! :-\

https://www.sw-fog.com Gary "Mudslide" Miller: You need to ride your new FJR over to Silver City, New Mexico to show it off at SW-FOG 2014 next weekend, AJ and the other FJR Forumites we rode the Rockies with last August will all be there! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

That's EXCELLENT!
yahoo.gif

It is only a 3 days before we set out for Silver City. I will be leading a group out of Camp Verde, AZ on Thursday morning and do not want to leave anybody behind so I need a head count as to who will be meeting up at Camp Verde. Please PM me or post up.

So far it is:

• pegscraper (me)
  • GalaxyBlue
  • Big-D
  • Chris Martin
  • blufjr
BUMP REMINDER meetup:

WHEN: Meet up between 8:00 and 9:00 with full tanks and a java infusion. KSU at 9:00 (if not sooner)

WHERE: Camp Verde at Starbucks Coffee, 1620 W. State Route 260 off I-17

Finish up in Silver City (350 mi) in time for check-in

PM me for cell #

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam is so excited about heading out to Pegscrapers place and then onto Silver City, NM he took off and forgot to put on his pants! I understand they are having a big BBQ and shindig, I just hope Adam is properly dressed for the ocasion.
1797511_10152124035031517_1587736869361232957_n_zpsd4790aae.jpg

I've been trying to make things work, but w/the new job I'm not going to be able to make SW-FOG this year. Damn It. Perhaps next year. Still planning on hitting Sparks, NV, though.

Adam is so excited about heading out to Pegscrapers place and then onto Silver City, NM he took off and forgot to put on his pants! I understand they are having a big BBQ and shindig, I just hope Adam is properly dressed for the ocasion.[img=[URL="https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/BigD_LHC/Misc/1797511_10152124035031517_1587736869361232957_n_zpsd4790aae.jpg%5D"]https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/BigD_LHC/Misc/1797511_10152124035031517_1587736869361232957_n_zpsd4790aae.jpg][/URL]
Nice legs dumbass. When did you steal Don's pink panties? I bet he's sad!

Stole the panties from Dan, And the sexy fishnets from Don. And not sure who's 06, But it had the key in it and went for an anonymous ride!

I'm sexy and i know it!

Adam is so excited about heading out to Pegscrapers place and then onto Silver City, NM he took off and forgot to put on his pants! I understand they are having a big BBQ and shindig, I just hope Adam is properly dressed for the ocasion.
A slight change in plans. We will ride some of the local twisties, then over to Whiskey Row for lunch/suds at the Palace Saloon and then back to the abode for margaritas.

The Duchess & I are in Payson for the nite. We will meet up with the 2 crews at the Mc'Ds in Payson in the morning.

We are at Days Inn in Camp Cerde, right next to the Super8. Just arrived a few minutes ago and are at Dennys eating some foodvstuff.