Official SW-FOG 2014 Announcement: 5/29 THU-6/1 SUN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw shit...I got the invite and deleted it. Thought it was text SPAM, or it pulled a Linkdn stunt and invited your entire contact list. Will you resend it?

Figures "you know who" would screw it up.
Well, at least he'll have his wife there to keep him in line, so "screwing it" (up, sideways or transpositionally) in Cilver Sity probably won't include anything like a threesome with Dolly this time.

;- p

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw shit...I got the invite and deleted it. Thought it was text SPAM, or it pulled a Linkdn stunt and invited your entire contact list. Will you resend it?
Adam Bro', I'm having trouble getting my mobile phone to accept this app! Can you please fix it? Thanks! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

13_08_2008--280__1216172a.jpg

Peter, that is the only way It's not better.

Just invited AbercrombieFJR to the list.

Who's in so far:

Adam K (me)

Dan C.(Big-D)

Chris M (Banzai)

Kevin B (AbercrombieFJR)

Peter, that is the only way It's not better. Just invited AbercrombieFJR to the list. Who's in so far: Adam K (me) Dan C.(Big-D) Chris M (Banzai) Kevin B (AbercrombieFJR)
GalaxyBlue, Papa Chuy Viejo will get right on this project. Just as soon as I get a root canal, a colonoscopy and I let Bustanut joker shave my anus (again!). JSNS!

Wait a second...If I join this, you clowns can follow me around by my phone's GPS? Look...I really like some of you guys, but it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!

If I turn it on, how do I make it stop?

Wait a second...If I join this, you clowns can follow me around by my phone's GPS? Look...I really like some of you guys, but it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!
Leave your phone at home...
bye.gif
bike.gif

Wait a second...If I join this, you clowns can follow me around by my phone's GPS? Look...I really like some of you guys, but it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!If I turn it on, how do I make it stop?
Leave your phone at home... :bye: :bike:
I'm gonna leave it in the bathroom.

you are in control. turn it on or off at your desire.

Yea well what if you forget to turn it off and your wife finds out where you've been. By the way do you have to turn off the phone or just the App.

just log out of the app and thats it. its not for everyone, but it is a good tool for friends and family, and REALLY good if something bad happens on a trip. you can summon help with the panic button which sends an alert to the whole group wi th your location. you can even send messages through it.<br /><br />I will cancel this group after everyone makes it home from the rally.

What's her phone number?
Uh Bust, do you have a fecking Death Wish? I grew up in a neighborhood in the Fifties that was one third Irish, one third German and one third Mexican; by the time I was 12 in 1960 I already knew these three proven facts! 1) You don't steal an Irishman's beer or whiskey - that will get you killed! 2) You don't steal a German's Mercedes or his Luger - that will get you killed. 3) You never ever mess with a Mexican's Daughter - that will get you killed faster than 1) or 2) combined, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, aye!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... 'Zilla has just awarded the contract on Bust. You guys can stand down now.

I'll have money to buy beers all around soon.