Oregon roads & Reubens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I'm looking at the THIRD weekend in September 19-21 for food ,fun,freinds and good roads

I talked to the manager at the Best Western and we can have the whole place at a good discount. We can also have the large room downstairs for a dinner and Joel (the reuben guy) will do us a catered meal for cheap. That way I don't have to play taxi and will be able see who is there.

There are a ton of great roads in the area and lots of fun stuff to see and do.

Just a few.

volcanos

river rafting

museums

world class fishing

some of the best roads in the west.

All within half an hour of the hotel.

What do you folks think????

The Dates will be 19th 20th 21st. I realize this screws with EOM and I am sorry but I'm not sure how many were going cross country and there are only so many weekends to work with. The weather will be good unlike the -8 here today.

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

mention Reuben Run.

There are 16 single rooms, 16 doubles and suites. All will be the same Price so pick your partners and sign up.

Along with a great meal on Saturday we can have a no host bar if we want to or not, just mix your own. I can supply servers and the hotel is good with it.

A schedule has been requested so here it is. There isn't any particular plan other than fun,friends and food.

Reuben's are form 11 am to 2 pm Friday and Saturday or both or for dinner on Thurs or Friday. I believe he is open until 8pm.I should be at the resturant with shirts Friday and Saturday unless I'm not in which case you can get your shirt at the hotel Saturday evening.

Dinner at the hotel will be Saturday at 6pm unless it changes in which case I will let you know sooner than later.

Schedule out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second weekend is Zeptember is awesome!

PS. River rafting in Zeptember???? Most of us would have bruised asses with water levels so low.

Where is this specific Best Western? Sorry, I'm new to this one if it's a recurring event, but I'm totally in.

What do you folks think????
I think, hell YES!!!
biggrin.png
Yea, What she said.
thumbsup.gif

Ray,

Can you get prices for rooms? and confirm the date is for the 14th-15th weekend.

Will try to be there. Will be on the Wing with the better half if we make it.

Joe(Tucson Joe)

Sounds like a plan Ray....Weekend of the 14/15th....the next weekend is EOM, was gonna try and fly out for that one. and the previous weekend is The Avon walk in Santa Barbara...Busy September i guess.

R

Will try to be there. Will be on the Wing with the better half if we make it.

Joe(Tucson Joe)
My Miss Donna and Papa Chuy Viejo will be riding up from AZ with Joe and Cec, I'm going to have to find a paper bag large enough to cover up Joe's ugly ass Wing!