Oregon roads & Reubens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I had a shot of the JB Welded front fairing,an I just now noticed the missing shifter pad....

That poor bike has been tossed down the road way too many times!!! If I was it I'd leave his ass stranded out in the desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love Oregon: Guns, Ammo, Liquor, Beer, Wine, Fishing Tackle and Food. If there was a whorehouse in the back, Don Carver and I'd live here! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Dr. Wing and johnny80s waiting on juniorfjr and beemerdons in the liquor store, buying out the place eh!

On the way back from Crater Lake, 39F at the viewing point and raining. Stopped for booze, then the hotel!

Cec, Tuscon Joe's better half, was waiting for us back at the Best Western in La Pine, Oregon.

That fecking Eskimo in the foreground has put baby seal oil sauce on his Reuben, almost as weird as the Canucks eh!

DSCF0678.jpg

Everyone was enjoying their Reuben Sandwiches

DSCF0680.jpg

A pack of degenerates, but by damn they are our FJR Brethren degenerates. jes' sayin' and nuff said!

DSCF0677.jpg

Our Lovely and Luscious Miss Tyler on the left, I don't care about those ugly Mooks on the right.

DSCF0683.jpg

Well I made it home late Monday and entered the Heart Hospital on early Tue as planned. Seems like hospitals and me just don't get along. A unexpected complication stopped the operation until a Heart and Chest special surgeon was available. So Wed back to the same operating room and another dose of Bye Bye stuff.

This time all went as planned and I was kicked out of the Hospital on late Friday.

Thank you Ray, I had a very good time at the Run. Wish I could have stayed longer and been more active. The altitude and my old heart had reached the limit.

I find it all to true that " You got to be tough to get old."

Longrider

aka Bruce Waldon

Take care of yourself Bruce. You're my inspiration to keep riding so keep on having fun on two wheels. See you somewhere next season.
smile.png

Take care of yourself Bruce. You're my inspiration to keep riding so keep on having fun on two wheels. See you somewhere next season.
smile.png
+1, Gunny; Bruce you're my Hero, I hope you can make SW-FOG in Silver City, New Mexico next May and FJR Western Riders Roundup in Sparks, Nevada next July!

Finally made it home this afternoon from my ride to Minnesota after the Ruben . 4,525 miles in total from when I left for the Ruben a couple weeks ago.

Sure was fun to see everyone this year.

This time all went as planned and I was kicked out of the Hospital on late Friday.

Longrider

aka Bruce Waldon
Good to hear everything went well, Bruce. Glad I got to talk to you before I left.

Remember: The good thing about getting old is, You don't have to worry about dying young.

Well I made it home late Monday and entered the Heart Hospital on early Tue as planned. Seems like hospitals and me just don't get along. A unexpected complication stopped the operation until a Heart and Chest special surgeon was available. So Wed back to the same operating room and another dose of Bye Bye stuff.

Thank you Ray, I had a very good time at the Run. Wish I could have stayed longer and been more active. The altitude and my old heart had reached the limit.

Longrider

aka Bruce Waldon
I asked, you were reluctant to talk.

I get it.

Please know I'm so very happy all went well.

..and I remember Korea too.

D.