Oregon roads & Reubens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left Vegas early to beat the heat, we are in Big Pine Calif, duchess enjoyed the twistys come'n down the hill to here. Time for an afternoon siesta!

9790213405_9004b38e9f_z.jpg

Leave a little booze for us Don.
Will be in Goldendale, WA Wednesday night and La Pine Thursday.

Don, it's Ensure and Metamucil.
not_i.gif
Don't forget this is Oregon.. meaning liquor is bought in only in State stores..

and they close at 7pm, are closed on Sunday, at least in La Pine.

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif

not_i.gif
Don't forget this is Oregon.. meaning liquor is bought in only in State stores..

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif
...and it's a lot less expensive than Washington. Thanks for the reminder DC, stocking up on arrival !!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:

not_i.gif

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif
...and it's a lot less expensive than Washington. Thanks for the reminder DC, stocking up on arrival !!

--G
Really? Crown was at least 2x more expensive than Kali...

not_i.gif

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif

--G
The farther north you go, the more it costs. I was even thinking of bringing my trailer to go on a booze run to Cali.

not_i.gif

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif
--G
The farther north you go, the more it costs. I was even thinking of bringing my trailer to go on a booze run to Cali.
It's only about 4 hours to the liquor barn from Lapine.

not_i.gif

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif
--G
It's only about 4 hours to the liquor barn from Lapine.
Meaning 1/4 the cost?

ummm Maybe i will find some room......

Mary Ellen is not coming so my bottle should be safe....
R

not_i.gif

Don't ask me how I know!

flirt.gif
Whine coolers ain't liquor u sissy!

Oh! BTW, make sure to bring the other side of that Velcro tonight Carver. Last thing we need is me riding on the hood and Ray looking in the mirror and thinkin' he see's a bigfoot in the road!

He'll slam the brakes and off I go into the wild blue yonder!

I don't wanna get up close and personal with that asphalt ya know?

PS.... Don't forget a blanket, I don't wanna arrive at Rays looking like a Popsicle.

My roommate has cancelled so I have a Suite available to share for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. One of us will get a separate bedroom with a king bed, coin flip to decide, unless you are willing to pay a little extra for it. Please PM me ASAP if you are interested.

Update: The Suite is now full on Friday and Saturday nights. Thursday night is still available if anyone is interested but I will be leaving for La Pine early Thursday morning.

not_i.gif
Dave, when are you checking into Goldendale? My mom (the saddle maker) does house keeping at the motel that you will probably be staying at. Her name is Barb, if she is working, I'll have her stop by and say hi.
Carl

Scratch that. Apparently tonight she will be in her leather shop working. She told me to tell you that she is sad that she missed you and to tell you "Hi, and safe travels."

Suck in McCall Id with heavy frost, hoping to leave soon as it already 8:30 here. See ya all tonight!

Sorry to Here Ken! Hope all went well.

Fontana hope all goes well for the wife.

If I make it, I will be in a car, if I don't...well I will try my best to...or text Ms. Tyler or Carver if I can't make it..(the only two phone #'s I have in my phone from this group..