Oregon roads & Reubens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, I certainly like to see the date set as I would like to plan the two weeks before for a Black Hills run. Don't want to miss this again as this just might wind up being WFO.

Ray, I certainly like to see the date set as I would like to plan the two weeks before for a Black Hills run. Don't want to miss this again as this just might wind up being WFO.
Uh Kevin, Miss Tyler has already said it is going to be the dates of September 13-15 in Post #10! Are you arguing with Ty? I'm not afraid of Big Ray, but I do run scared of Tyler!

I am booked in the Best Western for Zeptember 13th 14, checking out the 15th. Bringing the wife.

Newberry Station
16515 Reed Road
La Pine, Oregon
97739-9704, United States
Phone: 541/536-5130

Got the AARP rate - now if Ray get's a better rate then I will call to get that.

The wife asked why LaPine? I say we are riding for a Rueben. She thinks I am nuts. She is 1/2 right.

I see where Dinknose Ray forgot to mention probably the best Reuben you're ever going to eat anywhere..

The wife asked why LaPine? I say we are riding for a Rueben. She thinks I am nuts. She is 1/2 right.

No more nutz than a few of us who rode over 3k round trip for it.
blum.gif
Add in air miles and it was over 6k fer me. I'm a candy ass though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh Kevin, Miss Tyler has already said it is going to be the dates of September 13-15 in Post #10! Are you arguing with Ty? I'm not afraid of Big Ray, but I do run scared of Tyler!
I'm not afraid of a little stink eye, really I'm not!

DSCN5315.jpg

I am booked in the Best Western for Zeptember 13th 14, checking out the 15th. Bringing the wife. Newberry Station

16515 Reed Road

La Pine, Oregon

97739-9704, United States

Phone: 541/536-5130

Got the AARP rate - now if Ray get's a better rate then I will call to get that.

We are in, I'll make reservations right away! Thanks for the hint Fontanaman, so my wife and her car in disguise will join :) ....

V

RPK

I just booked the 20th,21st and they said to mention the "Reuben Run" and you will get the discount rate $99.00 a night any room, they have 40 rooms total.
punk.gif

I just booked the 13th,14th and they said to mention the "Reuben Run" and you will get the discount rate $99.00 a night any room, they have 40 rooms total.
punk.gif
Thanks M, right after my Metamucil kicks in I'm going to make my reservation! Really need to install a phone next to the shitter in mi casa!

I just booked the 13th,14th and they said to mention the "Reuben Run" and you will get the discount rate $99.00 a night any room, they have 40 rooms total.
punk.gif
Thanks M, right after my Metamucil kicks in I'm going to make my reservation! Really need to install a phone next to the shitter in mi casa!
What..No cell coverage in the shitter..you have AT&T for cell service..lol

punk.gif
What..No cell coverage in the shitter..you have AT&T for cell service..lol
ahchiu, due to my daily consumption of chorizo burritos and menudo rico y mas cervezas I have had to lead line my bathroom due to explosion factors! NOTE: Called Evie at BW La Pine, OR and Papa Chuy Viejo is booked for the 13th and 14th with two beds and confirmation #!

Looks like there is a SCREW UP in scheduling at the hotel . Sombody didn't listen and they have a big group for the 13th. I will be there today and see what we can do. May move things to the last weekend in Sept.

Looks like there is a SCREW UP in scheduling at the hotel . Sombody didn't listen and they have a big group for the 13th. I will be there today and see what we can do. May move things to the last weekend in Sept.
For backup, do you want us to send Petey with you?

For backup, do you want us to send Petey with you?
How about sending ScooterG?
smile.png