Puralator PureONE Oil Filter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Just bought 10 of them ugly yellow Purolator filters for the FJR.

Still 5 bucks per filter

AND

10 bucks off for orders > 30 bucks using coupon code SN10.

My total for 10 was $53.28 to the door. The coupon basically payed shipping and Ca sales tax.

Just FYI.

Oh, Part number is PL14610.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the long one, wouldn't? The ones that won't work with Wild Bill's highway pegs?

Arrrgh. Let me go check. BRB.

Looks like it's going to be close.

For the sake of science..

(and to determine if I needed to cancel my 50 buck order)

I attempted to install the filter.

Results?

DSC08108.jpg

DSC08107.jpg

Woot Woot!

Shure 'nuff is pretty yeller color too.

and damn, I need a new rubber thingie on my shift lever. :D

Would someone mind measuring one of those? The stock ones are 3-1/4" long and clear my brand X highway pegs fine.

Thanks for the tip; I ordered a bunch also. I paid $.40 more because my tax rate is higher. I also ordered a bunch of oil filters for my truck; got free shipping cuz it was over $75 plus 20% off the order.

Again, thanks for the tip!

The FAQ sheet on this forum says the 14610 is 3.25 and the Yamaha stock and 14612 is 2.5 if that helps.

sorry, I'm late to the party

purchased 5 on last time special plus had 2 in the box...only one Ma Yammy left as well

no issues with longer PureOne or SuperTech filters fitting behind Wild Bill plates/pegs

I've measured and others around here are actually using the longer SuperTech which are the exact outside dims of the long P1

I'm thinking I might like the baby shirt yellow filter and could paint my air horn to match :blink: