San Fran proposal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jwhite...those pictures are glorious...if it's cloudy/foggy, I'm posting yours to my Facebook. You have me even more excited now. Thank you, again.

Jwhite...those pictures are glorious...if it's cloudy/foggy, I'm posting yours to my Facebook. You have me even more excited now. Thank you, again.
The weather has been shitty today...still overcast in the East Bay, which means definitely cold and foggy in SF. I hope you have better luck the day of your ride.

Jerry

Thank you everyone. The weekend went great on every front. Dubbelju Motorcycle Rentals was great. Our RT 1200 was almost brand new.

The good news is that Lisa said she will seriously consider my proposal and notify me in writing in six to eight weeks.

Thank you everyone. The weekend went great on every front. Dubbelju Motorcycle Rentals was great. Our RT 1200 was almost brand new.

The good news is that Lisa said she will seriously consider my proposal and notify me in writing in six to eight weeks.
You included the prenup in your contractual proposal dincha? ;)

Sounds like a wedding made taylor made for them there lawyers... Six weeks and a back ground check for all those good things you did wrong.. Happy trails down that long and winding road