SFO 2013...Thur May 30th through Sun June 2nd

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jimbert, and any others that are new to SFO or the Forum itself.... us SFO guys aren't as sophisticated as some of the other regions. We gave up on a formal registration process a couple of years ago. I think what Patriot meant is that he will have an "Official" thread eventually that is really just a list of people who say they are planning to attend. As for an actual SFO website I wouldn't expect that will happen... As noted in Patriot's Dec 26th post - "Our rally is a very low key event. It's philosophy is to just get together and ride together. No time schedule, no official events or meals, no Rally fee".

Just call Debbie at "The Hub" and make your own reservations . Tell her you are going to be with the SFO group. She might laugh at you because you are joining us... but don't let that scare you off.
weirdsmiley.gif

https://www.hubinfo.com/

The Hub
#1 Dogpatch Drive
Marble Falls AR, 72648
870-743-4062 (local) or 800-597-9963

Debbie

GPS coordinates N36.11346 W93.12447

Thx FJRBandit...didn't think the implied informality would allow for anything that appeared official...

Will place the call and speak with the Deb at the Hub...

don;t know whatto do with this short of a ride ot get there! It's not even a warm-up!

Hey, has anyone ever been to Heber Springs? Great little lake side town with very inexpensive cabins at the lake...real nice but real 50's decor! You know those turquoise chairs and all! Riding around the lake is nice and it's close to the Push Mountain and Hixon Mountain runs! Look North of Heber Springs you'll see Mountain View and north of that is Ozark National Forest. Big Flat, Fiftysix, Calico Rock, Norfolk, is th Push Mtn Run...FREAKIN' AWESOME ride! Curvasious shredding abound! Maybe in 2014... Heber Springs has great hotels, good food and a Super Walmart! HA!

Thx FJRBandit...didn't think the implied informality would allow for anything that appeared official...

Will place the call and speak with the Deb at the Hub...

don;t know whatto do with this short of a ride ot get there! It's not even a warm-up!

Hey, has anyone ever been to Heber Springs? Great little lake side town with very inexpensive cabins at the lake...real nice but real 50's decor! You know those turquoise chairs and all! Riding around the lake is nice and it's close to the Push Mountain and Hixon Mountain runs! Look North of Heber Springs you'll see Mountain View and north of that is Ozark National Forest. Big Flat, Fiftysix, Calico Rock, Norfolk, is th Push Mtn Run...FREAKIN' AWESOME ride! Curvasious shredding abound! Maybe in 2014... Heber Springs has great hotels, good food and a Super Walmart! HA!

glad to see this thread alive and well.

Since last year I have moved to a house about 30 miles north of The Hub and I will do my best to work out some really nice routes for you guys this year.

But I will probably sleep in my own bed instead of staying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.