Sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am confused why would they be on here? ST'ers would be on the Honda forum right?

R

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused why would they be on here? ST'ers would be on the Honda forum right?
R
And wouldn't they most likely be HERE: FJR Forum > FJR Rides and Gatherings > Regional Ride Planning & Information Exchange (Including Sightings)

I'm just sayin'........ :unsure:

But, hey, it's Sunday night and we're up playing on the neenernet and harassing the new members. ;)
You are correct, but if like me some people only look at general forum most of the time and I really wanted to see if this person saw this. Reason, he looked like he was sitting pretty straight up and had a top case. I'd like to meet up and look at both.

Gary

Gary,

Most people click on the link in the header at the top right that says "view new posts". This will show you any posts that have been added to from the last time you were here.

JW

Gary,
Most people click on the link in the header at the top right that says "view new posts". This will show you any posts that have been added to from the last time you were here.

JW
Wish I could say I knew that..............but duuuh...I keep my dumb ass hat on to much I guess. Thanks though, I will remember it now.

Gary

Gary,

JW
Wish I could say I knew that..............but duuuh...I keep my dumb ass hat on to much I guess. Thanks though, I will remember it now.

Gary
Hey Gary no problem dude i was just fucking with you....

R

Latest posts