• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..........maybe we should encourage all of our fellow riders to make purchases, this will maybe help Ian get out of whatever has happened so he can get back to work on his back orders....but from what I have been reading both on the forum as well as from a few published long distance riding books, if Warchild is behind Ian in light of everything, than I support him too. Good luck Ian.
Hearing about how others get quick callbacks and getting their orders adds insult to injury. Jeez, the nuts it takes to do that and not properly communicate with those whose ten+ grand is gone wit da wind...

Dude. I got this great real estate deal. Would you mind sending me, oh, maybe ten or twenty grand? I promise I'll deliver eventually but just don't try to call or write to me for three or four years OK? Thanks.

..........maybe we should encourage all of our fellow riders to make purchases, this will maybe help Ian get out of whatever has happened so he can get back to work on his back orders....but from what I have been reading both on the forum as well as from a few published long distance riding books, if Warchild is behind Ian in light of everything, than I support him too. Good luck Ian.
Hearing about how others get quick callbacks and getting their orders adds insult to injury. Jeez, the nuts it takes to do that and not properly communicate with those whose ten+ grand is gone wit da wind...

Dude. I got this great real estate deal. Would you mind sending me, oh, maybe ten or twenty grand? I promise I'll deliver eventually but just don't try to call or write to me for three or four years OK? Thanks.
I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass, oh well. Fu it, drive on. You are absolutely right. Was caught in a weak moment trying to be supportive of someone who seemed to have alot of following/respect in the forum with a clean record in good standing (also reads F-you). Have looked through most of the threads on the subject, but has anyone got any REAL tangible contact from Skyway about the cells?

I was kidding with you a bit. Glad you took it lightly (I think) :p

Oh, don't forget to PM me for the address to send that check. :nhl_crach:

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, please accept my apologies (I'll understand if you don't) for MY mess. As a once trusted vendor of this forum, I will finish what I started.

As one who has been waiting for this to get resolved and to receive my tank, lets just let these works speak for themselves and let it finish out without any more opinions or such. I'm sick of reading these second hand opinions as much as I'm sick of waiting for the goods. Especially from people that aren't involved. I know people have a vested interest in ordering from the web site also.

But I'm willing to give him the time he needs to correct the situation. Let's just let it be.

devanator

I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass, oh well. Fu it, drive on. You are absolutely right. Was caught in a weak moment trying to be supportive of someone who seemed to have alot of following/respect in the forum with a clean record in good standing (also reads F-you). Have looked through most of the threads on the subject, but has anyone got any REAL tangible contact from Skyway about the cells?

I talked to Ian on 1/11/08 he said he was all caught up and the Gen 1 mounts would be done in 2 weeks and he assured me I would have mine by march 1st. We had a long talk and it seemed like everything had turned around for him and he seemed relieved to be able to put the group buy behind him.

Since that conversation he has not returned my calls or responded to my Emails.

I was kidding with you a bit. Glad you took it lightly (I think) :p

Oh, don't forget to PM me for the address to send that check. :nhl_crach:
I know you were kidding, didn't mean anything harsh :rolleyes: . I know I had no vested interest in the topic other than the fact that I had wanted to get one of these cells, too. Since I didn't send off money and been kept on hold for over a year, I suppose I should've left it well enough alone. Sorry, Pappy (genuine apology). Hope things work out for all parties involved.....in the meantime, can anyone recommend a proven quality system or supplier of an aux fuel cell?

in the meantime, can anyone recommend a proven quality system or supplier of an aux fuel cell?
Have I got a deal for you! Just send me the money and I will hook you up with a Skyway designed aux fuel cell kit. I havent seen it yet but concidering the time its been in the making, its gotta be good. Right?

The sale would work like this, you send me the money now and I will tell Skyway to send the kit directly to you. You wont have to wait long. Interested? ;)

in the meantime, can anyone recommend a proven quality system or supplier of an aux fuel cell?
Have I got a deal for you! Just send me the money and I will hook you up with a Skyway designed aux fuel cell kit. I havent seen it yet but concidering the time its been in the making, its gotta be good. Right?

The sale would work like this, you send me the money now and I will tell Skyway to send the kit directly to you. You wont have to wait long. Interested? ;)
Everybody is pissing and moaning, but has anyone actually done anything besides whining "I call and leave messages, I email with no results........." ? It's called a class action lawsuit if you were all willing to get together or individually go to small claims court if he's refusing or making no attempt to return the money. Shit, get on your damn bike and ride out there and go GET your money back.

[Everybody is pissing and moaning, but has anyone actually done anything besides whining "I call and leave messages, I email with no results........." ? It's called a class action lawsuit if you were all willing to get together or individually go to small claims court if he's refusing or making no attempt to return the money. Shit, get on your damn bike and ride out there and go GET your money back.
Maybe, they're hoping that someone comes through without all that ugliness. Then maybe some people have that next on the agenda. In either case, if you are not a member in that group buy...STFU and let them deal with it as they may.

It's called a class action lawsuit if you were all willing to get together or individually go to small claims court if he's refusing or making no attempt to return the money.
I know you are just being sarcastic, but the mention of law suits around here is not a smart thing to do. We don't really care to read this kinda of stuff (about any vendor or manufacturer) and there are other plenty of other means to try first.

Dude, I know you want to "Free the Oppressed", but you have no interest in this (neither do I) so read if you want, and let the people involved work it out. We are all big boys and girls.

P.S. -- Recognize another SF motto?

Dude, I know you want to "Free the Oppressed", but you have no interest in this (neither do I) so read if you want, and let the people involved work it out. We are all big boys and girls.
P.S. -- Recognize another SF motto?
Hey Trigger, he's got a whopping 19 posts, whats that tell you.....got bait?

"I will soon be delivering all of the units to everyone involved, and at which time I will recap and explain the snowball effect in great detail that has had me buried for an eternity. All I ask is to take a deep breath and hold on for just a little while longer while I wrap these unit up."

Ian, this is what you posted a month back. I need someone to explain to me what SOON means. How about a little update and feel free to include the story about the cover I paid for.

Give me call when you have a chance, I would love to chat.

Thanks for the great service,

Canadian FJR

Gosh you guys make it tough.....I'd like to say but I promised....
Still working on my short essay.

Due for viewing by all March 7/08

I will also be sending out PM's for people I have had conversations with.
Did I miss it? All that buildup and then nothing... feels like a group buy I participated in once... :rolleyes:

Did I miss it? All that buildup and then nothing... feels like a group buy I participated in once... :rolleyes:
You missed it...it is properly in the dealer/vendor review section.

You missed it...it is properly in the dealer/vendor review section.
Well it was here but I mistakenly posted it in two places so nobody would miss it but from the rules... that's a no no...

Wheaton is correct.... it is in the dealer vendor feedback section.

I'm still the author! <_< :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.