SoCal Group Ride March 30

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Roy but not this one too. I'm getting pretty boring, thank you very much.
sad.png
Agreed. YOU are getting pretty boring!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, you've always been ugly boring.

As long as you're out, I'm.

Can I get an actual address for the meet-up point from someone please, not familiar with the location. Google shows the I-15 freeway in San Diego as being called the Escondido Fwy (Avocado?) where it crosses SR94, or is there another 94 I'm not aware of?, and Starbucks store locator is not helping much either. Thanks.

Great to see another local ride but I'm still watching from the side lines enjoying the Starbucks. Have a great ride!

Just wondering if Jacumba Hot Springs Resort is open for food. Anyone been there lately? I see last post Dec. of 2012 on Yelp says closed for renovation. I know I was there last year and it was closed.

Are we still on for Jacumba or lunch in Borrego.

Lanny are you going? Where is Mr. 80s?

Just wondering if Jacumba Hot Springs Resort is open for food. Anyone been there lately? I see last post Dec. of 2012 on Yelp says closed for renovation. I know I was there last year and it was closed.
Are we still on for Jacumba or lunch in Borrego.

Lanny are you going? Where is Mr. 80s?
I'll take your word about the Jacumba Restaurant, hav'nt been there for a few years and it was a bit sketchy back then. We can grab a bite for breakfast at the McD's at the meet up, there's also a Starbucks and a burrito joint. Lets do lunch at Borrego.