The official NAFO III Rally gear!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I hate bugs!!! Probably shoulda just done this on the back of a napkin, but it's finally done now so let's have atter!

An Email should go out to the email addresses used for registration for NAFO. For those that can't wait, do this:

Go to FJRRally.com/NAFO and click "myNAFO" on the main menu along the top.

( or just take the shortcut to https://fjrrally.com/...php?page=myNAFO)

Enter your 'RiderID' as registered (Check players if you are unsure)

Skip the 'PassCode' and click 'Submit'

Click on the "I don't know my Passcode..." button.

Check your email and click on the link in the email.

Last edited by a moderator:
El Jefe, Papa Chuy needs a 3X LARD shirt and Son Seth needs a double extra large (Jeff, you'll be amazed at how much Seth has grown!). Hat (Wheat) for DaddyDon.
FJRGuy, I just sent you this order via email. A Federal Agent of the Canadian Government will be delivering our payment monies to your door a week from today!

If you need any Rally Staff "Gofer" help, please just call on We Stanley Boys. Seth and I handled Registration for our AZ Beemers Roadrunner BMW Rally last month.
Hello der Jeffster, I did not see your Reply #20 above until this morning. So, I will be sending another payment for $30 for the Rally Banquet. Seth did not want to attend this, he said there are going to be "Old People" there. I believe Seth has met Niehart before, so I understand he was thinking really "Ancient"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Damn I hate bugs!!! Probably shoulda just done this on the back of a napkin, but it's finally done now so let's have atter!

An Email should go out to the email addresses used for registration for NAFO. For those that can't wait, do this:

Go to FJRRally.com/NAFO and click "myNAFO" on the main menu along the top.

( or just take the shortcut to https://fjrrally.com/...php?page=myNAFO)

Enter your 'RiderID' as registered (Check players if you are unsure)

Skip the 'PassCode' and click 'Submit'

Click on the "I don't know my Passcode..." button.

Check your email and click on the link in the email.
Jeff,

I tried this and I am not getting any email.

E-mail received, banquets and shirt ordered and PayPal'd for! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Just wondering if we might get a peek at the graphics on the shirt and/or the hat. I'm a visual kinda guy :lol:

1339248442[/url]' post='970938']I found the order ok but where is the order for the hat?

Don2334
Same place! Click the Item popup and select Rally Cap.If you've already placed an order, be sure to select Add to Existing Order before clicking Confirm.

1339260896[/url]' post='971030']Just wondering if we might get a peek at the graphics on the shirt and/or the hat. I'm a visual kinda guy :lol:
It's a Surprise! ;-)

Just wondering if we might get a peek at the graphics on the shirt and/or the hat. I'm a visual kinda guy :lol:
Here you go Rick and no need to thank me, You Are Welcome!

Teddy-Bear-Davecopy.jpg

12 Hour warning!!!

We need to get the shirts ordered so that we can make delivery on time for the Silk Screeners production window!

Rally Shirt Orders MUST be in by 8:00 tomorrow morning (Mountain Time)!

Rally Cap Orders must be in by 8:00 AM Friday!

1339248442[/url]' post='970938']I found the order ok but where is the order for the hat?

Don2334
Same place! Click the Item popup and select Rally Cap.If you've already placed an order, be sure to select Add to Existing Order before clicking Confirm.

1339260896[/url]' post='971030']Just wondering if we might get a peek at the graphics on the shirt and/or the hat. I'm a visual kinda guy :lol:
It's a Surprise! ;-)
Fingers crossed that they're not baby crap yellow ! :D

argh.....I didn't get the memo

*pouts*

be forewarned.....I'm gunna get someone drunk and steal their shirt

argh.....I didn't get the memo

*pouts*

be forewarned.....I'm gunna get someone drunk and steal their shirt
If you were to remove yours first I'm sure you wouldn't need to waste the money getting them drunk :rolleyes: :dribble: :yahoo: