The official NAFO III Rally gear!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Again, I hoped to get this out a lot sooner than now, but... well you know.
dribble.gif

The official NAFO III Rally shirt artwork is getting it's final touch-ups and everything is in place to have them ready for the Rally... except knowing how many of you want them.
rolleyes.gif
We need a minimum number to get this pricing, but I suspect that won't be a problem. The shirt will be a long sleeve 6.5oz Cotton Mock-neck in a Sand colour and both men's and ladies styles. Cost for the shirts will be $25, a great value considering the MSRP of the shirt and the cost of screening.

This year Rally Caps will also be available (again, minimum order quantities applies.) The Rally Caps will be $15 each and available in white or 'wheat'. One size fits all!

A personal order form will be sent to all registered riders soon (hopefully before the end of the weekend
unsure.gif
) to place their order.

Check back here for more details as I make them available!

Last edited by a moderator:
El Jefe, Papa Chuy needs a 3X LARD shirt and Son Seth needs a double extra large (Jeff, you'll be amazed at how much Seth has grown!). Hat (Wheat) for DaddyDon.

Yup...I'm going in for a 2xl shirt and a wheat cap...and a medium shirt, too...maybe after a few drinks I'll become a fashionista... :clapping:

Make with the order forms!!! :D

is that US or Canadian?

My costs are in CDN$ and any surplus (due to rounding or exchange) will go to the charity... so either will do!

Well actually, I guess the CDN$ has been sliding slightly (
sparkline_currencies_thumb_IEXE0101_en.png
) lately so paying CDN$ is a better value. ;)

...send the order form on!
...Where do I sign up?!? :D
...Make with the order forms!!! :D
Turns out the weather here sucks today and I couldn't find my registration sticker for 'Cherie" so I guess I have time to work on this. I'll make it so!

Turns out the weather here sucks today and I couldn't find my registration sticker for 'Cherie" so I guess I have time to work on this. I'll make it so!

Duude, call my cell if ya get a chance and answer my danged email LOLOL

I would like a men's large rally shirt and wheat hat...where do i sign up and pay? for the shirt and hat...duh! :rolleyes:

El Jefe, Papa Chuy needs a 3X LARD shirt and Son Seth needs a double extra large (Jeff, you'll be amazed at how much Seth has grown!). Hat (Wheat) for DaddyDon.
FJRGuy, I just sent you this order via email. A Federal Agent of the Canadian Government will be delivering our payment monies to your door a week from today!

If you need any Rally Staff "Gofer" help, please just call on We Stanley Boys. Seth and I handled Registration for our AZ Beemers Roadrunner BMW Rally last month.

Jeff put me down for one xxl....

and Barb make sure you have some Southern Comfort in they bar of yours. :blink: :blink:

R

A personal order form will be sent to all registered riders soon (hopefully before the end of the weekend to place their order.
What weekend would that be? I'll be on the road before next weekend.
Whoa Nellie eh, the Canadian Civil War has broken out. We had one back in 1861, it was not good news!