The Why Not 2023 - Registration, Dinner and Shirt Orders- 7/19/23 UPDATE - WITH FREE STUFF!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is shaping up to be a great gathering. I'm bringing Robert, my riding buddy from work, and we just got him registered and set up with his meal ticket.

Looking forward to meeting and greeting old friends and making new ones.

Brodie
😁
Yes it is my friend! The more the merrier.
A little over one month away!

Howdy Tom,
Thank you for registering for the event. Can you Venmo me the money? If not I can cover it and you can pay me at the event.
On another note, did you get a new windshield yet? I have 100 of the 7 screws you need to replace...
JP

Howdy Tom,
Thank you for registering for the event. Can you Venmo me the money? If not I can cover it and you can pay me at the event.
On another note, did you get a new windshield yet? I have 100 of the 7 screws you need to replace...
JP
Thanks jp for everything so far. I’ve got the new windscreen installed, However unfortunately I have a bigger problem. I have the dreaded SH 46 fault code, it happens pretty often and I’m trying to figure out how to fix it. I really don’t wanna take it to my local Yamaha dealer. This bike also it’s not letting me enter the diagnostic mode so that I can calibrate the shift position pot., though I have no reason to believe that it really needs recalibration. So far it’s really being a stubborn old girl. I think I have exhausted all of the suggestions on this forum, but I could be wrong. Due to all of this I may not make it any way to the Baker city event we’ll just have to see what happens in the next 2-3 weeks. I have not done an exploratory clutch exam yet but that may be next.

Registered with dinner, hotel room confirmed! T-shirt paid.

Is it wrong I've already planned a couple loops out of Baker City to ride?
I created these rides in Basecamp for WeSTOC23 (2018), which was in Baker City. LOTS of good rides in The Box!

Attachments

• WeSTOC23 Rides.jpg
    WeSTOC23 Rides.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks jp for everything so far. I’ve got the new windscreen installed, However unfortunately I have a bigger problem. I have the dreaded SH 46 fault code, it happens pretty often and I’m trying to figure out how to fix it. I really don’t wanna take it to my local Yamaha dealer. This bike also it’s not letting me enter the diagnostic mode so that I can calibrate the shift position pot., though I have no reason to believe that it really needs recalibration. So far it’s really being a stubborn old girl. I think I have exhausted all of the suggestions on this forum, but I could be wrong. Due to all of this I may not make it any way to the Baker city event we’ll just have to see what happens in the next 2-3 weeks. I have not done an exploratory clutch exam yet but that may be next.
Wish I had some insight on your trouble code but thankfully that one has not crossed my path. Best of luck in your troubleshooting!

Good morning friends!
Well we have concluded registration, placed orders for Saturdays dinner and placed the shirt order!
We are 35 strong to date with 31 dinner/registration participants and 4 registration only participants.
As an added bonus I was placing an order for speed bleeders for our new bike this morning and went ahead and added another set of five to fit an FJR Gen II with ABS which will be raffled off at dinner on Saturday!
Looking forward to this!
JP and Mel