Welcome Everyone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, SherpaGirl. Nice to see you! This is now my favorite MC board--for one of my 2 favorite MCs--I still have my FZ1, too!

YT.

Well since I signed up for this board back in June I figured I should say hello. So here it is, "Hello!!" :D

This is my first post, I am now on my way to becoming a post ho... I will be adding a first new topic here with my story in a bit.... B)

I am now on my way to becoming a post ho...
Er...you mean an FJR Overlord? :bleh:

TWN has a heck of a lead on you, man.... :haha:

Stef

PS: Besides, your engine is shot. Better find an open field somewhere soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well...It sure is good to see these familiar names! I dont know what happened "over there" but nice new digs. I kinda would like to know the story though. Glad I found you guys.

Fiveoon05

what, where - here, huh? err hello ? hmmm umm NICE FORUM GUYS!!!

Hail and welcome to the world of running an FJR Forum - (luckily the FJROwners are really very nice peeps - mainly)

*did I think that or say it out loud?*

:D (me before 3+ years running an FJR Forum)

:alien: me now....

:bleh:

All the best of success with the new forum....congratulations it's a .....blue ?

Hope this grows into a happy splendid forum that makes it's daddy and uncles proud!

Cheers

Joos B)

Hey Joos... glad to see you here. I primarily haunt this site but yours is still my "home away from home" site.

Hope this grows into a happy splendid forum that makes it's daddy and uncles proud!
An excellent perspective and sentiment. Glad to see you have the big picture. Now to work on the teenagers... :bigeyes:

Wow! This is fast! Zoom, zoom, zoom...

Lets see the gas is on the right hand, the clutch is on the left hand, and gears on the left foot... this is a cool board

I agree faster (which is usually better) and a nicer group at the top!

Hey Warchild wasn't your previous top speed 153 (point something)... looks like you made a new top speed congrats :clap: (unless I'm remembering someone elses "avitar" that is

Geeze, it took me long enough to a) figure out what the frig was going on "over there" (I've been on hiatus); and b ) find this place. It's good to be here.

:D

I have never been a member of another forum......so this one is easier to use? Well, lucky me.

Hey guys the 2006 has peaked my interest and I'm back. I had a 2004 ABS when the first upgraded version came out but sold it to pay for some major dental work. Still making the payments on that :D .

Lot of changes in the FJR community since I last been here. AKA EZ board

I think Yamaha is seems to be the most innovative motorcycle manufactuer next to BMW. Remember the GTS1000?

I have my doubts right now on the reliability of this clutchless transmission on a long cross country tour, and the ability of a stealer to repair it.

But all the other upgrades seem fine to me. I'm still driving my 96ST1100A till my teeth are paid off. It's been a very dependable low maintenance love affair.

How about a comparison now between the 2006FJR1300 and the R1200RT.

Mr. Yamaha, where still waiting for cruise control.

No air bags please.

Hey -

Be you the SAME Uncle Fester that hails from the Chicago area?

I couldn't tell - your avitar looks a little different from before...looks like you're fighting off some flames while touring.

That's GOT to be distracting.

I know you were thinking before that the FJR wasn't as comfotable on the longer tour - (re: your Around the Lakes trip). Why are you reconsidering? Need a replacement for the ST? How 'bout the ST1300? Just joshin' :lol:

Welcome back - when's the next Tech/midwest?