What's Under Your Tree for the FJR this Year?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG046.jpg
IMG043.jpg
IMG044.jpg
That is very cool, where did you get it (them?)??

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa's bringing me a new set of Fiamm Blaster Horns to replace my cracked ones that don't scream too good anymore.... :santa:
WIll you get more for your bike when you sell it? :p
Smart move Hans, they are awesome!!!

and polished wheels like these. :D

000_0003_00.jpg
I did that on my Duc, they look way cool! I've been debating since I got my Feej to do this again. I did all the stripping and polishing (I had a lot more time then), not fun on the Duc. They had a primer that was baked on and would NOT come off easy, took me all bloody day to strip them. Polishing was an ongoing thing, never had them highly polished, like chrome, but you noticed it. Very similar to your pic.

All great things for all ya'll. I guess my tires I put on at ynotride's earlier in December was my gift... :unsure:

Those "wings" are awesome! Can you provide part numbers and where to get them?

I'd also be interested in some handguards. I know that several guys use Suzuki V-Strom guards, but I'd be interested in some from Yamaha, if they're available.

I've had a Fenda Extenda and a digital volt meter sitting in the garage for about six months now waiting to be installed. As soon as my rear tire is worn out I'll put a PR3 on and do a bunch of winter maintenance including the valves, tbs, general chassis lube and finally get the recall done (I have an overload harness installed, so I don't really care about the Yamy's harness except for resale considerations). I'm going to modify my hand guards a bit for more wind protection and maybe paint and install some foot guards I purchased a while back.

Just got the coolest dealio, and it's made in AMERICA, right here in Oregon, Motorcycle Cruise Control

by BrakeAway.

Made for those long rides, and it looks awesome.

New Altitude ECU exchange, and new PR3's front and rear.

Love the rear hugger, the heated grips, Wild Bill Highway pegs, Rifle or V-stream windshield,.... How many days until next Christmas? :rolleyes:

Bike related items that showed up this morning. A really nice hat and T-shirt, deep well metric sockets and JIS screwdrivers, a sticker for the toolbox and a new calendar for the office. I usually don't get moto related gifts so I was quite pleased. More tools are always good.

DSC02300.jpg